[TUTORIAL] Professions Training/Specialization Training

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [TUTORIAL] Professions Training/Specialization Training

Post by playsims »

I have been trying to get the 10 Statues for more than a week. Now that my 2 specialized sims had ended their shift today, I have a non-specialized sim taking over. I just feel like screaming because the statues I have been trying to find just pop up right & left. But they dont count for the badge!!!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

playsims wrote:I have been trying to get the 10 Statues for more than a week. Now that my 2 specialized sims had ended their shift today, I have a non-specialized sim taking over. I just feel like screaming because the statues I have been trying to find just pop up right & left. But they dont count for the badge!!!
I've had a difficult time with the statues the past couple days too. Also my specialized nurse is having a very difficult time getting the 10 IV drips. They rarely show up. When it says 2 important Sims for my movie performer, what is that? Do you know? Thanks & Good Luck! :)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

The sim with the ? question mark are important sims.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Same here with the IV drips. Got stuck with it.
I almost completed the 10 statues 2 days ago. But guess what the shift ended first even the last 2 statues were already finished & ready to be popped. I got the notice of complete work shift early because I have completed 15 sims work cycle. Hows that?
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

playsims wrote:Same here with the IV drips. Got stuck with it.
I almost completed the 10 statues 2 days ago. But guess what the shift ended first even the last 2 statues were already finished & ready to be popped. I got the notice of complete work shift early because I have completed 15 sims work cycle. Hows that?
I thought the question mark may be the important Sims. Thanks! :) I agree! I wish we could extend their shift if we are close to meeting their goal.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Last night I used more than 20 lps just to finish the 10 IV drips for the nurse sim & 2 impt sims for the doctor sim. Just wanted to get it over & start building again. I thought I would be progressing to Level 8 after getting the 4th badge for the doctor sim. Guess what I forgot to check that my sim Doctor has not progressed up to the end of Level 7. It's still around 3/4 Level 7 yet. So no new Level 8 construction for me yet...GRRR.....
lbaucom
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lbaucom »

I'm on the task of fulfilling a special request, however there are no sims showing up at the police station with question marks above their heads. it's just my sim. so I can't figure out how to complete the task.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

lbaucom wrote:I'm on the task of fulfilling a special request, however there are no sims showing up at the police station with question marks above their heads. it's just my sim. so I can't figure out how to complete the task.
You need to help the regular sims, and when they go then a special sim might appear.
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

Need 3 special sims for both my police officers, I'm lucky if 1 shows up a shift. been stuck for almost 2 weeks now. the courier doesn't count :(
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

amberkat wrote:Need 3 special sims for both my police officers, I'm lucky if 1 shows up a shift. been stuck for almost 2 weeks now. the courier doesn't count :(
Sometimes when you don't have a lot of time to baby sit the game the use of LP's is inevitable. Having all the parts updated helps a lot too.