[Pics] Pre-made House

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
ErinPW

Re: [Pics] Pre-made House

Post by ErinPW »

Here are two pics. Hope, this helps :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Christina
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Christina »

Perfect, thankyou. :D
HFN at 1 East Oceanside.
Haunted House
FB - Christina Rn
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I know I'm being incredibly dense but even after reading through this topic I'm not sure which houses have a beach/sea-view on the mainland prieum lots. Could someone please list them off for me?

And am I reading it right that the Teen Idol mansion is the only one that doesn't get the Island fence when built on the island? And there are no beach views anywhere on the island?

Thanks for helping with my idiotic questions!

Morgan
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

bloodredroses01 wrote:I know I'm being incredibly dense but even after reading through this topic I'm not sure which houses have a beach/sea-view on the mainland prieum lots. Could someone please list them off for me?

And am I reading it right that the Teen Idol mansion is the only one that doesn't get the Island fence when built on the island? And there are no beach views anywhere on the island?

Thanks for helping with my idiotic questions!

Morgan
None of the island lots have an ocean view, except for the boat houses of course. I know for sure offhand, that the 2 story mansion has a ocean view on the premium lot on the mainland. So does the DIY house. You can check each house for yourself by using the preview button at the menu where you can select what house you want to build.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Thanks DelDel
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

You're very welcome!
Qendresa
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Qendresa »

I have noticed that at the last update cars are not included in the houses . When I built the player designed house a long time ago there was a luxury car included but when I built it yesterday it was not the luxury car so I bought it for 60 LP's.Personally I don't like this.
Qëndresa Selimi
shamrock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shamrock »

Qendresa wrote:I have noticed that at the last update cars are not included in the houses . When I built the player designed house a long time ago there was a luxury car included but when I built it yesterday it was not the luxury car so I bought it for 60 LP's.Personally I don't like this.
That must have been a glitch I suppose. I have built Player Designed House a couple of times before and it never had a car, also bloodcool's pictures in this thread show this house without a car.

As listed in the earlier posts, houses that come with the luxury car are: the (one storey) mansion, Teen Idol Mansion and Beachside Escape. One Bedroom Home comes with a red sedan. I have just built all these houses in a Baby Steps game (5.15.2) and for me each of them still comes with its respective car. Please note though that the car is not shown in the house preview (displayed when you tap the magnifying glass button).
Romance Update | Android | lvl 55
Played since the Carnival Update

Goodbye
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

Does anyone have a recently built DIY house? Built within this update. The one from completing the Basement quest. I would love some pictures of it, and for someone to confirm it has the Singing Fish in it.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

whoviandragon wrote:Does anyone have a recently built DIY house? Built within this update. The one from completing the Basement quest. I would love some pictures of it, and for someone to confirm it has the Singing Fish in it.
You do know that you can inspect a house before building (since a couple of updates now)?
Simply use the magnifying glass on the house build panel to get a view of it all.
And yes, these still is a Singing Salmon included with it.