[Pics] Pre-made House

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
ErinPW

Re: [Pics] Pre-made House

Post by ErinPW »

Happy universe wrote:Hi guys. Question. I build the wizard house on a big lot. I have seen at pertubees that there are leaves al over the place. Mine has no leaves but i want it. Someone else have the same? Or is it just me?
I have moved your post to the Pre-made Houses thread. If you now look at the latest posts, you'll find some informations about the Wizard's Cottage. E.g. like for most of the houses we only get the standard fence and lawn on the island :(
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

Thx erin. I wil build a new one on the main land. ;-)
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Here is a Youtube movie in which you can see the pre-made architect homes (including commentaries)! I thought that might be interesting. I can't however see the architect homes in the menu; the previews are white (no pictures). They become visible after tapping the magnifying glass.

By the way, I find some of these houses really ugly :oops: (I agree with the commentaries :P )
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

Huaca Flora wrote:Here is a Youtube movie in which you can see the pre-made architect homes (including commentaries)! I thought that might be interesting. I can't however see the architect homes in the menu; the previews are white (no pictures). They become visible after tapping the magnifying glass.

By the way, I find some of these houses really ugly :oops: (I agree with the commentaries :P )
I have a feeling that we might get to use these templates for the Extreme Home Takeover quest :? .
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Microdot wrote:I have a feeling that we might get to use these templates for the Extreme Home Takeover quest :? .
I am not sure what is meant by "take over" but these houses definitely need an extreme makeover :lol: well, if that will be the quest... sounds fun! I might be something like a "renovator's dream" :D
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Arrrrrgghhh......you mean I finally broke down and used hundreds of sp's to get two of those cool Scandinavian fireplaces -- and now they are in a house that is selling for simoleons??????? Grrrrr. I really , really was hoping that they would habe escalators and elevators available in this next quest, but It doesn't look like that's the case. Maybe.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I too would like the Scandinavian fireplaces but I dont like the architecture house which it is placed in. I guess I have to wait or just bit the bullet & buy the house then do a makeover.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

playsims wrote:I too would like the Scandinavian fireplaces but I dont like the architecture house which it is placed in. I guess I have to wait or just bit the bullet & buy the house then do a makeover.
Does anyone know what level you have to be, to buy that fireplace in the home store? I'm at lvl 40 right now and I don't see it yet. I'm worried that if I build the house and try to move the fireplace to a different house using inventory, I won't be able to access it until I reach that level.
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

It unlocks at level 54 and costs 125sp
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

copperwood wrote:
playsims wrote:I too would like the Scandinavian fireplaces but I dont like the architecture house which it is placed in. I guess I have to wait or just bit the bullet & buy the house then do a makeover.
Does anyone know what level you have to be, to buy that fireplace in the home store? I'm at lvl 40 right now and I don't see it yet. I'm worried that if I build the house and try to move the fireplace to a different house using inventory, I won't be able to access it until I reach that level.
You should still have access to it in your inventory even while it is locked in the home store.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update