Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
mockingbird288z

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z »

Rosie wrote: 13 Jun 2017, 23:17 I purchased the Frill dresses Sunday night and still have not gotten them. It's been almost 48 hours and nothing. I wrote a ticket Sunday night, but they have changed their website and sent me a suggestion email with links on it in response, that was of no use. It said to wait 24 hours and then submit a ticket, which I thought I had already done. So I submitted it again last night with my receipt # photographed and have heard nothing, but the same automated email with links. No dresses & no messages from FM/EA. Has anyone else had this problem with them recently when purchasing bundles? :roll:
I would go ahead and report a problem through your app store. But I would also reply, if there is a way, to the automated email. Just say that none of those links were helpful and you are still missing the Frill Dresses. It's been awhile since I submitted a ticket but if I remember correctly if you don't respond to the automated email they will consider the matter resolved and close the ticket.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

I can see where my ticket is now open, but nothing from them. I wrote an additional comment below my original ticket and said, "Hello EA & FM, is anyone here?" LOL. The last time I submitted a ticket, they responded on the site pretty quickly. I wont give up until I get my dresses or a refund. This game is already too expensive. How long have you been waiting? I am on android. I have a Samsung tablet and a Samsung phone that my game is now on too. I don't see any notifications, but that must be an Apple thing? Good Luck!
Eh, only a few days, but I'm willingly begging for them to take my money if they properly offer their bundles, so I don't see what's the hold up. I gave them proper pics and everything! When was the last time you submitted a ticket? Because like you said, they used to be quicker/more personable in the past. Is there any way of calling them toll-free? In the wise words of Malcolm F. Tucker, "I think I got to shout at somebody, you know? Oh, actually...I think I'll have a bit of a shout now." JK--I'd be too polite about it :roll:
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

lollipop369 wrote: 14 Jun 2017, 04:18
I can see where my ticket is now open, but nothing from them. I wrote an additional comment below my original ticket and said, "Hello EA & FM, is anyone here?" LOL. The last time I submitted a ticket, they responded on the site pretty quickly. I wont give up until I get my dresses or a refund. This game is already too expensive. How long have you been waiting? I am on android. I have a Samsung tablet and a Samsung phone that my game is now on too. I don't see any notifications, but that must be an Apple thing? Good Luck!
Eh, only a few days, but I'm willingly begging for them to take my money if they properly offer their bundles, so I don't see what's the hold up. I gave them proper pics and everything! When was the last time you submitted a ticket? Because like you said, they used to be quicker/more personable in the past. Is there any way of calling them toll-free? In the wise words of Malcolm F. Tucker, "I think I got to shout at somebody, you know? Oh, actually...I think I'll have a bit of a shout now." JK--I'd be too polite about it :roll:
Did you get them or any information or emails from them? This is nuts. It's been almost 72 hours now? I don't get it. :?:
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

When you purchase a missed house template (like the Latin villa,) you do get access to the tiles/walls/furnishings in your home store as well, yes?
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

pandap4nts wrote: 14 Jun 2017, 23:34 When you purchase a missed house template (like the Latin villa,) you do get access to the tiles/walls/furnishings in your home store as well, yes?
I don't know that answer, but I'm sure Leah does. I would guess yes.
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

I actually would guess no, since that's not what happens when you unlock the template in-game. The Latin furniture wasn't available in the home store until the mystery box makeover in the penthouse update. But maybe we should stop guessing and let an expert answer, haha. :D
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

Ha! Thanks for the guesses! It's technically a poor investment either way, but three years later and I'm still annoyed I didn't get the Villa to begin with. Desperate times, as they say. :D
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼
mockingbird288z

pandap4nts wrote: 14 Jun 2017, 23:34 When you purchase a missed house template (like the Latin villa,) you do get access to the tiles/walls/furnishings in your home store as well, yes?
I can't say for sure but my understanding of how FM does sell missed limited time prizes is that purchasing it from the online store is exactly like unlocking it through the event/quest. So if you bought the Latin Villa from the online store you would get exactly what is the limited time prize for the Salsa hobby event.

So the prize for the Salsa hobby event is the Latin Villa unlocked to build on any home lot, the Vase of Flowers unlocked in the home store, the Latin Exterior Stucco Tile (exterior wall), the Latin Blue Stucco (wallpaper), Latin Red Stucco (wallpaper), Latin Tile Mosaic (wallpaper), Latin Mosaic (flooring), Latin Concrete (flooring), and Latin Shapes (flooring).

The Gingerbread House template that's in the online store is just the house template, I believe. And maybe the Yummy Stairs. But since they switched the wallpaper and flooring for that to the prize for the chocolatier event I don't think buying the gingerbread house template unlocks the flooring and wallpaper.
Kim_Z
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kim_Z »

Purchasing and winning the Latin Villa only unlocks the walls, tiles, patio and pool paving. Unfortunately the Latin furniture is only available in flash sales, mystery boxes and architect homes. I purchased the villa before (with real cash). Hope this helps!
mockingbird288z

Kim_Z wrote: 15 Jun 2017, 18:06
Purchasing and winning the Latin Villa only unlocks the walls, tiles, patio and pool paving. Unfortunately the Latin furniture is only available in flash sales, mystery boxes and architect homes. I purchased the villa before (with real cash). Hope this helps!
What about the Vase of Flowers? You only unlock that in the game if you complete the Salsa hobby within the time limit. Did you also get that when you purchased the Latin Villa or no?