Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
mockingbird288z

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z »

AeroSmash wrote: 05 Jul 2017, 21:51 Hey guys and gals. Have you seen this bundle again after the first time?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4398#p62295
I would like to buy it
The reindeer usually show up in the online store in December. And last December they were a prize in a marketplace event so it's possible that could happen again.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

AeroSmash wrote: 05 Jul 2017, 21:51 Hey guys and gals. Have you seen this bundle again after the first time?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4398#p62295
I would like to buy it
Maybe it will return around Christmas
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Rosie wrote: 13 Jun 2017, 23:17 I purchased the Frill dresses Sunday night and still have not gotten them. It's been almost 48 hours and nothing. I wrote a ticket Sunday night, but they have changed their website and sent me a suggestion email with links on it in response, that was of no use. It said to wait 24 hours and then submit a ticket, which I thought I had already done. So I submitted it again last night with my receipt # photographed and have heard nothing, but the same automated email with links. No dresses & no messages from FM/EA. Has anyone else had this problem with them recently when purchasing bundles? :roll:
Yes, I think my iPhone is now blocked from making purchases. I always get the general 1111 error. I have sent in several tickets with zero help. It's super frustrating!

I was never offered the frill dresses. :( I keep getting offered the alternative style and the dancefloor chic dresses which I already have. :?
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
PsiRadish
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by PsiRadish »

Can the boots in the Alternative Style pack be worn separately from the dresses?
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

PsiRadish wrote: 21 Jul 2017, 16:58 Can the boots in the Alternative Style pack be worn separately from the dresses?
Nope :cry:
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

OMG TODDLER TUXEDOS!!
Sorry for shouting...rushing off to buy a Google Play card....
Updated town info in profile
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 15:08 OMG TODDLER TUXEDOS!!
Sorry for shouting...rushing off to buy a Google Play card....
I couldn't find a photo of the wedding entourage dresses. I don't have any pre teens, but the tuxedos are adorable & the dresses look cute for the toddlers. I can't see the dresses very well though. Is there a photo on here? I think I'm lost.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I haven't had a chance to get them yet and I haven't seen a picture here...I will post one when I buy them (probably tomorrow) if there isn't one by then.
Updated town info in profile
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 24 Jul 2017, 01:16 I haven't had a chance to get them yet and I haven't seen a picture here...I will post one when I buy them (probably tomorrow) if there isn't one by then.
Thank you! :D
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

So you can buy these special wedding party outfits, but there is no action for them if you have a wedding, right? So I can't see the point.

If you could have them each march down the aisle before the bride, or line up for a wedding party photo or something, maybe.