Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by SKatF »

Does anyone know if the Garden Plants offer unlocks them or just gives you a few free plants? It was not clear from the ad.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-06-29-07-17-16-1.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 11:21 Does anyone know if the Garden Plants offer unlocks them or just gives you a few free plants? It was not clear from the ad.
Decided to go ahead as cost was low and I've been saving a gift card for SFP purchased. It does unlock them. Plus free goes into inventory. 3 each of hanging plants and one each of hedges.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-06-29-07-56-22-1-1.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 12:06
SKatF wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 11:21 Does anyone know if the Garden Plants offer unlocks them or just gives you a few free plants? It was not clear from the ad.
Decided to go ahead as cost was low and I've been saving a gift card for SFP purchased. It does unlock them. Plus free goes into inventory. 3 each of hanging plants and one each of hedges.
These items are available free from mystery box prizes. So you could eventually get them free. For some people, it would be better to wait than buy with real life money.

But I have many, many possibilities for unlock mystery box prizes in a more recently started game. And I really like decorating my houses with plants. For me, the small price was worth it to get the plants unlocked now.

I confirmed that when you purchase these items, it removes them from the mystery box selection of uncommon items. So other prizes I want that would be more expensive to buy with real life dollars now have a better chance of turning up as free mystery box prizes.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Is the vineyard the same as the one from the Romantic Island Event - Passion Fruit vine?
Hedge is the same in the French Chateau?
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

playsims wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 13:24 Is the vineyard the same as the one from the Romantic Island Event - Passion Fruit vine?
I haven't bought the package but I got the vineyard in a mystery box and it's different than the event item.
Updated town info in profile
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

playsims wrote: 29 Jun 2017, 13:24 Is the vineyard the same as the one from the Romantic Island Event - Passion Fruit vine?
Along with what Debbilu said, the hedge is the same as in the French Chateau. And if you wanted to see what the vines are like they are like the ones in the back of the French Chateau lot. Although they are single ones and can't be connected like the ones on the French Chateau lot.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

I purchased the plants. I can't wait to decorate with them.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Thanks. I decided to be good & try my luck with Mystery box. Price is not so bad but little things add up. Anyway I am a lazy decorator.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

IMG_9035.JPG
IMG_9033.JPG
IMG_9034.JPG

There's a new bundle that has those couches and lamps (and in another color) from the Sanctuary in the Sky penthouse.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
AeroSmash
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AeroSmash »

Hey guys and gals. Have you seen this bundle again after the first time?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4398#p62295
I would like to buy it