Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
User avatar
nikigunn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 75
Joined: 06 Mar 2015, 08:35
Location: The Enchanted Cottage

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by nikigunn » 05 Dec 2017, 07:07

They're selling keys to the Mystery Box Shop in the online store. $17.99 for 3 keys, 1 key for $6.99.
Attachments
Screenshot_20171205-010624.png
HFN -- 2 Museum Blvd (4 story), 22 West Side (1 story)
HH -- 10 West Side

SKatF
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 804
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by SKatF » 05 Dec 2017, 07:56

nikigunn wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 07:07
They're selling keys to the Mystery Box Shop in the online store. $17.99 for 3 keys, 1 key for $6.99.
Great idea if price was about 1/10th of what's listed.

User avatar
simmare
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 108
Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 19:53

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by simmare » 05 Dec 2017, 09:18

I wish I got that! I have the usual green honeycomb stuff, a clothing pack I already have, and something called Street Style - looks like clothes for adult males.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 55 achieved! 9/10/16

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1

User avatar
contrarysims
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 151
Joined: 11 May 2017, 01:25
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by contrarysims » 05 Dec 2017, 12:07

So this morning I had two duplicate packs in my store, at different prices. They both had the "movie date" outfits, but the less expensive one also had a male and a female hairstyle, both of which I already have in my game. Both packs have disappeared from my store now, though.
Screenshot_20171205-121231.png
Screenshot_20171205-121206.png
Facebook and Google+ links in profile (please mention this forum)
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3635
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by ErinPW » 05 Dec 2017, 13:11

contrarysims wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 12:07
So this morning I had two duplicate packs in my store, at different prices. They both had the "movie date" outfits, but the less expensive one also had a male and a female hairstyle, both of which I already have in my game. Both packs have disappeared from my store now, though.Screenshot_20171205-121231.pngScreenshot_20171205-121206.png
The movie date outfits included female and male outfits in four colours. The bundle „Dress to Impress“ shows the same outfits, the dapper hairstyle and a female hairstyle in three colours, each.
Attachments
51575971-5F71-48A7-AD5D-5D13B695EA6F.jpeg
Dress to Impress
Tip: Gather LPs and SPs for the quest and events.

Holiday, 5.34.3
iOS 11.1.2

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

simmer831
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Oct 2017, 11:37

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by simmer831 » 05 Dec 2017, 15:28

Does anybody have an idea about this in app purchase in the appstore? Will this set of hairstyles be available in the online store?
Attachments
IMG_20171205_232436.JPG
Glamorous Hairstyles

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3635
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by ErinPW » 05 Dec 2017, 15:39

simmer831 wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 15:28
Does anybody have an idea about this in app purchase in the appstore? Will this set of hairstyles be available in the online store?
This is shown in my app store as well. I was curious and tapped the price. The tap led into the online store of my game. I didn‘t do the next tap, so I‘m not sure what happens next :?
Attachments
B17AFA1E-8FA0-422B-A758-98FD14EBD36F.jpeg
Tip: Gather LPs and SPs for the quest and events.

Holiday, 5.34.3
iOS 11.1.2

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

simmer831
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Oct 2017, 11:37

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by simmer831 » 05 Dec 2017, 15:52

ErinPW wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 15:39
simmer831 wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 15:28
Does anybody have an idea about this in app purchase in the appstore? Will this set of hairstyles be available in the online store?
This is shown in my app store as well. I was curious and tapped the price. The tap led into the online store of my game. I didn‘t do the next tap, so I‘m not sure what happens next :?
I love it, I just hate the tag price :cry:

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5248
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z » 05 Dec 2017, 19:10

ErinPW wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 13:11
contrarysims wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 12:07
So this morning I had two duplicate packs in my store, at different prices. They both had the "movie date" outfits, but the less expensive one also had a male and a female hairstyle, both of which I already have in my game. Both packs have disappeared from my store now, though.Screenshot_20171205-121231.pngScreenshot_20171205-121206.png
The movie date outfits included female and male outfits in four colours. The bundle „Dress to Impress“ shows the same outfits, the dapper hairstyle and a female hairstyle in three colours, each.
And that female hairstyle is from the Styles in Time quest. So it's all stuff you could have already.
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Holiday Update

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5248
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z » 05 Dec 2017, 20:00

simmer831 wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 15:28
Does anybody have an idea about this in app purchase in the appstore? Will this set of hairstyles be available in the online store?
My guess is that they will be in the online store when the Hair Salon Live Event happens. I also think the Street Beat Threads bundle was supposed to be in the online store along with the Streetwear hobby event but it got pushed early and that’s why it has 35 days in the online store.
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Holiday Update

Post Reply