Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
mockingbird288z

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z »

simmare wrote: 29 Sep 2017, 14:33 My online store has the baby pack again - bouncy seats & cribs. Weird that I never got the maxi dresses & date night clothing in my store after purchasing, but I did get this one even though I purchased it last time it came around.
It's not weird that you didn't get the maxi dresses and date night clothes in your online store after purchasing them - it is weird that you got the baby pack again.

You really shouldn't get offered packs in your online store if you've already purchased them.

The only weird packs so far are the Alternative outfits - you will get that offer even if you got the outfits for free during the limited time offer during Coachella last year, and when the Complete Baby Bundle returned but split into different packs - each of those packs were considered "new" so we were all offered them even if we had the items they contained.

Then there's the "Already In-Game Items" bundles - some of those are just always going to repeat even if you purchase them (Green Honeycomb, Second Story Sunlight, Scandinavian Countertops...).

But really, if you've purchased the Baby Furniture pack before you shouldn't be offered it again. Maybe there's something going on with the online store on FM's end. :?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 04:59
simmare wrote: 29 Sep 2017, 14:33 My online store has the baby pack again - bouncy seats & cribs. Weird that I never got the maxi dresses & date night clothing in my store after purchasing, but I did get this one even though I purchased it last time it came around.
It's not weird that you didn't get the maxi dresses and date night clothes in your online store after purchasing them - it is weird that you got the baby pack again.

You really shouldn't get offered packs in your online store if you've already purchased them.

The only weird packs so far are the Alternative outfits - you will get that offer even if you got the outfits for free during the limited time offer during Coachella last year, and when the Complete Baby Bundle returned but split into different packs - each of those packs were considered "new" so we were all offered them even if we had the items they contained.

Then there's the "Already In-Game Items" bundles - some of those are just always going to repeat even if you purchase them (Green Honeycomb, Second Story Sunlight, Scandinavian Countertops...).

But really, if you've purchased the Baby Furniture pack before you shouldn't be offered it again. Maybe there's something going on with the online store on FM's end. :?
I will probably regret asking this because it is too late now but anyway I searched all sims freeplay sites last year to figure out how to get alternative style outfits, even this forum although I wasn't a member yet, and I couldn't find anywhere any instructions how to get them so I was just wondering if they appeared in the normal clothes store and I simply missed them or was there a more elaborate way to get them in game free or change?
mockingbird288z

Simsaddict456 wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 13:33 I will probably regret asking this because it is too late now but anyway I searched all sims freeplay sites last year to figure out how to get alternative style outfits, even this forum although I wasn't a member yet, and I couldn't find anywhere any instructions how to get them so I was just wondering if they appeared in the normal clothes store and I simply missed them or was there a more elaborate way to get them in game free or change?
They were available for 3 days in late April (I think around the 22nd). They were in the mall and cost simoleons and SP. The tricky part came in knowing there was something in the mall. I think the notice came early for this one and sometimes they don't do any notices at all for limited time clothes.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 16:35
Simsaddict456 wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 13:33 I will probably regret asking this because it is too late now but anyway I searched all sims freeplay sites last year to figure out how to get alternative style outfits, even this forum although I wasn't a member yet, and I couldn't find anywhere any instructions how to get them so I was just wondering if they appeared in the normal clothes store and I simply missed them or was there a more elaborate way to get them in game free or change?
They were available for 3 days in late April (I think around the 22nd). They were in the mall and cost simoleons and SP. The tricky part came in knowing there was something in the mall. I think the notice came early for this one and sometimes they don't do any notices at all for limited time clothes.
And I definitely feel so much regret now :lol: thank you anyway :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

New bundle posted in my store called Infant Cot Combo. For me, it's $6.99 USD, a bit steep for 2 mobiles and a cot. But they are cute and seem new.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-10-11-04-08-48-1.png
mockingbird288z

I'm going to have to pass on that bundle and just hope those items show up in an architect house. I only have two babies in my town and have the stuff from the daycare event and I've purchased the other baby bundles that I already have more baby stuff than I could actually use in my town.

Those mobiles are really cute, though!
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

I see that it was only available for 5 days. I was waiting until I wasn’t too sleepy to complete quest—and it was a doozy—but I logged on as soon as I saw this post today and the pack’s not offered to me 😔
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

I am being offered the white stretch hummer for $8.99 USD.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

I saw some pictures of the white stretch hummer SUV in car dealership.. Is it 1-star?? Why would they keep an item bought with real money as 1-star?!!
I missed party live event, were those colored ones also 1-star?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

BlueIndian wrote: 25 Oct 2017, 03:29 I saw some pictures of the white stretch hummer SUV in car dealership.. Is it 1-star?? Why would they keep an item bought with real money as 1-star?!!
I missed party live event, were those colored ones also 1-star?
The black, pink and purple are 3-star and cost 75 LP/each. According to Mockingbird‘s post here, the white one is a 1-star.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View