Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
mockingbird288z

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z »

SimCitySue wrote: 03 Jun 2017, 00:13
mockingbird288z wrote: 01 Jun 2017, 17:42
Although, since almost everything from the last French furniture bundle is currently in an architect house I'm not sure I would buy this even for $3.
If you had to have all the French furniture in all the colors :lol: At least it's new furniture instead of junk that's already in the game. That being said, I'm going to wait for them to be in an architect house :)
True! With my luck, though, they won't show up in architect houses until I purchase them! :lol:

Thanks to SKatF I tried pulling my game up on my android just to see if a switch in devices would get the bundle to show and it does! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to purchase it and it still only shows on my android but at least I've gotten the notification to go away.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 03 Jun 2017, 17:37
Thanks to SKatF I tried pulling my game up on my android just to see if a switch in devices would get the bundle to show and it does! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to purchase it and it still only shows on my android but at least I've gotten the notification to go away.
Glad it worked. I play with both Android and Kindle and my daughter with Android and an iPod. We've noticed offers and prices are not always the same, so we tend to check before buying. I thought price was worth extra colors.

I like the new furrniture, kitchens, laundry etc. but I'm getting really tired of white, gray and black. The last three kichen updates (modern, French and homestead) have been mostly those colors. In RL decor these work because you can add colors and patterns with accessories, curtains, etc, but in Simville, it ends up looking a little bland.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

mockingbird288z wrote: 01 Jun 2017, 17:42 I guess there is a new bundle in the online store. I have the notification for it but when I tap on the online store there isn't anything new and the notification doesn't go away. But I see posts for the new bundle on Facebook. :?

IMG_4986.JPG

Although, since almost everything from the last French furniture bundle is currently in an architect house I'm not sure I would buy this even for $3.
My (marked) "new" offer is the White Scandinavian Furniture - AGAIN. If it's not that one, it's Green Honeycomb Furniture. C'mon, FM, offer me something else!
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I thought the Classic Coffee Table set was a pretty good deal at $2.99 US, but then was disappointed it was only 1 each item, and NOT unlocked in Home store so you could purchase more.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-06-07-21-55-21-1.png
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 08 Jun 2017, 01:59 I thought the Classic Coffee Table set was a pretty good deal at $2.99 US, but then was disappointed it was only 1 each item, and NOT unlocked in Home store so you could purchase more.
That sounds like a glitch, like what happened with the Country Homestead dining tables, chairs, and stools. Erin posted pics of the Classic Coffee Table Set here that show the items in the home store. And this was before those items could be unlocked through that mystery shop boxes.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

mockingbird288z wrote: 08 Jun 2017, 02:15
SKatF wrote: 08 Jun 2017, 01:59 I thought the Classic Coffee Table set was a pretty good deal at $2.99 US, but then was disappointed it was only 1 each item, and NOT unlocked in Home store so you could purchase more.
That sounds like a glitch, like what happened with the Country Homestead dining tables, chairs, and stools. Erin posted pics of the Classic Coffee Table Set here that show the items in the home store. And this was before those items could be unlocked through that mystery shop boxes.
I bought this bundle, and it unlocked them for purchase in the home store for me.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Penthouse Update - Changes

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 09:53
Rosie wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 06:43
mockingbird288z wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 23:33 The Love is Blinds event will be a hobby event with the woodworking hobby and the original long hair event will be back.

IMG_9279.JPG

IMG_9280.JPG
I want Lorita's hairdo. The gal in pink from the you tube videos. Is that her name? I haven't skimmed all the posts yet & am a little confused. I hope we get her hairdo, or at least can purchase it.
FM calls her Lorita Margarita on their website but in my game she's called Prim A'Donna Sims. So far we don't get her hairdo. The limited time prize is a set of outfits like the one she is wearing but the hairstyle doesn't come with the outfits.
I loved her cute hairdo! I liked the outfits too, especially the pink one she was wearing. Leah, did you happen to purchase the dresses that came out a few days ago? The frill dresses? I don't care for the hats, but if I can purchase the dress and then take the hat off, I may do that. I
couldn't find the clothing bundle thread. Thanks!
mockingbird288z

Re: Penthouse Update - Changes

Rosie wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 23:31
I loved her cute hairdo! I liked the outfits too, especially the pink one she was wearing. Leah, did you happen to purchase the dresses that came out a few days ago? The frill dresses? I don't care for the hats, but if I can purchase the dress and then take the hat off, I may do that. I
couldn't find the clothing bundle thread. Thanks!
I've moved your post to the chat and info topic for online bundles. :)

I haven't purchased them yet - I'm still deciding. The friend I got the pics from said you could change the hairstyle and the dress and shoes stayed. It's funny, I don't care for the dresses but like the hat and hair! :lol:

(The pics are posted here in the online store bundle topic.)
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

And for the doors bundle it's not showing up either. I have an iPad Pro. Is this an Android thing or a glitch?
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I have the doors on an iPhone.

I'm considering getting them. I do find it ironic that the "Basic" doors are an extra in the store.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road