Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6195
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1100
Contact:

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z » 10 Jun 2017, 07:57

lollipop369 wrote:
10 Jun 2017, 02:26
And for the doors bundle it's not showing up either. I have an iPad Pro. Is this an Android thing or a glitch?
I think it's a glitch because we can see the notification for the bundle just not the bundle itself. I couldn't get it to show on either my iPhone or my iPad Pro. I did have to switch to my android tablet to purchase the door bundle.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

User avatar
lollipop369
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 87
Joined: 05 Jan 2014, 15:48
Location: 1 West Oceanside, Teen Idol Manse HFN
x 13

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by lollipop369 » 10 Jun 2017, 16:00

mockingbird288z wrote:
10 Jun 2017, 07:57
lollipop369 wrote:
10 Jun 2017, 02:26
And for the doors bundle it's not showing up either. I have an iPad Pro. Is this an Android thing or a glitch?
I think it's a glitch because we can see the notification for the bundle just not the bundle itself. I couldn't get it to show on either my iPhone or my iPad Pro. I did have to switch to my android tablet to purchase the door bundle.
Does that mean it is only for Android users and the glitch is that us Apple users see the number notification, like Fashion and Cochella weeks where there were packs advertised specially for each type of device? Or should this be advertised to all players?

Because I'm strictly Apple and just thought, "Oh they'll fix it so we can see it, because other packs were shown no problem, or I should change from my iPad Pro mini to my iPhone" but that hasn't happened, and if I'm desperate I can borrow my two year old niece's phone(!) but I don't think I should do that and worry other packs in the future, like the Basic Doors Pack, aren't showing up. I don't like missing limited items of all kinds.

I don't mind paying for packs--I didn't want to, but I now budget for them, and I like advancing in VIP perks--but now I feel bad I didn't do anything about the Classic Coffee Table set. I'll submit a ticket.
0 x
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Wyle=GoT Brilliant Backyards (NO ORBS!)
GC2: Ariadne Mariah=HP pre-Life Dreams
GC3: Joshua M. Carter=HP (NO ORBS/PREGNANCY!)

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6195
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1100
Contact:

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z » 10 Jun 2017, 16:14

lollipop369 wrote:
10 Jun 2017, 16:00
mockingbird288z wrote:
10 Jun 2017, 07:57
lollipop369 wrote:
10 Jun 2017, 02:26
And for the doors bundle it's not showing up either. I have an iPad Pro. Is this an Android thing or a glitch?
I think it's a glitch because we can see the notification for the bundle just not the bundle itself. I couldn't get it to show on either my iPhone or my iPad Pro. I did have to switch to my android tablet to purchase the door bundle.
Does that mean it is only for Android users and the glitch is that us Apple users see the number notification, like Fashion and Cochella weeks where there were packs advertised specially for each type of device? Or should this be advertised to all players?

Because I'm strictly Apple and just thought, "Oh they'll fix it so we can see it, because other packs were shown no problem, or I should change from my iPad Pro mini to my iPhone" but that hasn't happened, and if I'm desperate I can borrow my two year old niece's phone(!) but I don't think I should do that and worry other packs in the future, like the Basic Doors Pack, aren't showing up. I don't like missing limited items of all kinds.

I don't mind paying for packs--I didn't want to, but I now budget for them, and I like advancing in VIP perks--but now I feel bad I didn't do anything about the Classic Coffee Table set. I'll submit a ticket.
I think the glitch is that some apple users can't see the bundle. I don't think it's all apple users. And SkatF couldn't see the Coffee table bundle on their android phone so it's not a glitch limited to apple users.

I thought they would fix the coffee table bundle so that it showed on all devices but they didn't. So a ticket isn't a bad idea. They don't know there is a problem unless we tell them!

Most of the time these bundles aren't really limited time. They are offered again and again so if the glitch isn't fixed by the time the sale is over I think you will still have a chance for them later.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

User avatar
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 308
Joined: 16 Jul 2015, 05:27
x 1

Re: Penthouse Update - Changes

Post by Rosie » 11 Jun 2017, 01:17

mockingbird288z wrote:
10 Jun 2017, 00:13
Rosie wrote:
09 Jun 2017, 23:31

I loved her cute hairdo! I liked the outfits too, especially the pink one she was wearing. Leah, did you happen to purchase the dresses that came out a few days ago? The frill dresses? I don't care for the hats, but if I can purchase the dress and then take the hat off, I may do that. I
couldn't find the clothing bundle thread. Thanks!
I've moved your post to the chat and info topic for online bundles. :)

I haven't purchased them yet - I'm still deciding. The friend I got the pics from said you could change the hairstyle and the dress and shoes stayed. It's funny, I don't care for the dresses but like the hat and hair! :lol:

(The pics are posted here in the online store bundle topic.)
Thanks Leah! Those dresses are really cute, now that I can see them big. I'm just not a big hat person I guess. Some hats I like, but I don't think any of my Sims have hats on. LOL.
0 x

User avatar
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 228
Joined: 10 Dec 2015, 02:19
x 5

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga » 11 Jun 2017, 07:04

I got new online bundles notification for Modern Outdoor Furniture.

Looks good but why is it so expensive :(
Attachments
IMG_0807.PNG
IMG_0809.PNG
0 x

User avatar
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 394
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 15:28
Location: UK
x 48

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by bluebeariscool » 11 Jun 2017, 11:34

I've got this modern outdoor furniture too. As you say, it's very nice but way too pricey! Let's hope that some items may turn up in the mystery box pool.
0 x
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6195
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1100
Contact:

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z » 11 Jun 2017, 23:07

I agree, very expensive! I do hope at least one of those water walls shows up in an architect house or the mystery box shop!
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

User avatar
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 308
Joined: 16 Jul 2015, 05:27
x 1

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by Rosie » 13 Jun 2017, 23:17

I purchased the Frill dresses Sunday night and still have not gotten them. It's been almost 48 hours and nothing. I wrote a ticket Sunday night, but they have changed their website and sent me a suggestion email with links on it in response, that was of no use. It said to wait 24 hours and then submit a ticket, which I thought I had already done. So I submitted it again last night with my receipt # photographed and have heard nothing, but the same automated email with links. No dresses & no messages from FM/EA. Has anyone else had this problem with them recently when purchasing bundles? :roll:
0 x

User avatar
lollipop369
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 87
Joined: 05 Jan 2014, 15:48
Location: 1 West Oceanside, Teen Idol Manse HFN
x 13

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by lollipop369 » 13 Jun 2017, 23:30

Rosie wrote:
13 Jun 2017, 23:17
I purchased the Frill dresses Sunday night and still have not gotten them. It's been almost 48 hours and nothing. I wrote a ticket Sunday night, but they have changed their website and sent me a suggestion email with links on it in response, that was of no use. It said to wait 24 hours and then submit a ticket, which I thought I had already done. So I submitted it again last night with my receipt # photographed and have heard nothing, but the same automated email with links. No dresses & no messages from FM/EA. Has anyone else had this problem with them recently when purchasing bundles? :roll:
Same response when I opened a ticket about the missing bundles on Apple devices. Just sent me a link to my open ticket as if it's a new forum/FAQ post. Now I'm afraid I'll never get them due to their lack of response
0 x
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Wyle=GoT Brilliant Backyards (NO ORBS!)
GC2: Ariadne Mariah=HP pre-Life Dreams
GC3: Joshua M. Carter=HP (NO ORBS/PREGNANCY!)

User avatar
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 308
Joined: 16 Jul 2015, 05:27
x 1

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by Rosie » 14 Jun 2017, 00:34

lollipop369 wrote:
13 Jun 2017, 23:30
Rosie wrote:
13 Jun 2017, 23:17
I purchased the Frill dresses Sunday night and still have not gotten them. It's been almost 48 hours and nothing. I wrote a ticket Sunday night, but they have changed their website and sent me a suggestion email with links on it in response, that was of no use. It said to wait 24 hours and then submit a ticket, which I thought I had already done. So I submitted it again last night with my receipt # photographed and have heard nothing, but the same automated email with links. No dresses & no messages from FM/EA. Has anyone else had this problem with them recently when purchasing bundles? :roll:
Same response when I opened a ticket about the missing bundles on Apple devices. Just sent me a link to my open ticket as if it's a new forum/FAQ post. Now I'm afraid I'll never get them due to their lack of response
I can see where my ticket is now open, but nothing from them. I wrote an additional comment below my original ticket and said, "Hello EA & FM, is anyone here?" LOL. The last time I submitted a ticket, they responded on the site pretty quickly. I wont give up until I get my dresses or a refund. This game is already too expensive. How long have you been waiting? I am on android. I have a Samsung tablet and a Samsung phone that my game is now on too. I don't see any notifications, but that must be an Apple thing? Good Luck!
0 x

Post Reply