Online Store Bundles

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
mockingbird288z

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by mockingbird288z »

kiyathesimmer wrote: 06 May 2017, 14:25 My store has the multi-story pack on sale. Does anyone have pics of all that's included in the bundle and willing to share? Or can you direct me to the topic that already has them? Thanks.
I can't be sure without seeing exactly what the pack is but it sounds like it's the pack that sells the limited time prize for the Multi-Story Renovations quest. Which means it would be escalators and elevators.
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
kiyathesimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kiyathesimmer »

mockingbird288z wrote: 07 May 2017, 04:34
kiyathesimmer wrote: 06 May 2017, 14:25 My store has the multi-story pack on sale. Does anyone have pics of all that's included in the bundle and willing to share? Or can you direct me to the topic that already has them? Thanks.
I can't be sure without seeing exactly what the pack is but it sounds like it's the pack that sells the limited time prize for the Multi-Story Renovations quest. Which means it would be escalators and elevators.

IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG
Thank you!!
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I broke down and bought the Classic LoungeRoom bundle. :oops: I like the look of the upholstered pieces and the different colors and I *love* the one sq 3-star bookcase. (we need more skinny bookcases!) The one I really wanted out of that crop of bundles was the Senior clothes one but "on sale" at around $15 :o :shock: :? was just too ridiculous!!!
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 08 May 2017, 16:01 The one I really wanted out of that crop of bundles was the Senior clothes one but "on sale" at around $15 :o :shock: :? was just too ridiculous!!!
I thought it was pretty costly for what is basically a single outfit for men and single one for women (in various colors.) I do wish there were more separate clothing items, hair and glasses for seniors. Or that they could use adult clothes. Wouldn't it be fun to have a trendy senior with pink hair?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Caution on Sleepware bundle. You only get one age, not all shown. Order shown on my device (I purchased 2 and it didn't change) was preteen, senior, teen, toddler, adult.) You do get 16 items for each gender/age 5 tops, 5 bottoms, 5 slippers and bare feet.

Rather deceptive as description does not mention the age selection and picture shows all ages. It says "A fantastic assortment of Sleepware for that perfect snooze."

I would prefer the honesty of a store item for each specific age.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 10 May 2017, 03:29 Caution on Sleepware bundle. You only get one age, not all shown. Order shown on my device (I purchased 2 and it didn't change) was preteen, senior, teen, toddler, adult.) You do get 16 items for each gender/age 5 tops, 5 bottoms, 5 slippers and bare feet.

Rather deceptive as description does not mention the age selection and picture shows all ages. It says "A fantastic assortment of Sleepware for that perfect snooze."

More info. (weakened and bought more) Toddlers get only 3 onesie outfits with feet covered, no slippers. Teen boys outfits are onesies, not two piece. Do have slippers.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 10 May 2017, 03:41
SKatF wrote: 10 May 2017, 03:29 Caution on Sleepware bundle. You only get one age, not all shown. Order shown on my device (I purchased 2 and it didn't change) was preteen, senior, teen, toddler, adult.) You do get 16 items for each gender/age 5 tops, 5 bottoms, 5 slippers and bare feet.

More info. (weakened and bought more) Toddlers get only 3 onesie outfits with feet covered, no slippers. Teen boys outfits are onesies, not two piece. Do have slippers.
Adults 31 items each gender, 10 tops, 10 bottoms, 10 slippers, bare feet
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thiscat06 »

No pajamas for babies I guess
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

YAnymore else get an online sale on "prepped for prom" outfits (male/female teens) for $11.99 USD today?
Attachments
IMG_1121.PNG
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 08 May 2017, 21:46
bloodredroses01 wrote: 08 May 2017, 16:01 The one I really wanted out of that crop of bundles was the Senior clothes one but "on sale" at around $15 :o :shock: :? was just too ridiculous!!!
I thought it was pretty costly for what is basically a single outfit for men and single one for women (in various colors.) I do wish there were more separate clothing items, hair and glasses for seniors. Or that they could use adult clothes. Wouldn't it be fun to have a trendy senior with pink hair?
I only bought it because it when it was on sale for $6.99. It was weird, I had two offers in my online store for the senior outfits - one was the $14.99 price and one was $6.99. They had the same description and once I purchased the $6.99 one the $14.99 one disappeared.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update