Online Store Bundles

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5060
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by mockingbird288z » 07 May 2017, 04:34

kiyathesimmer wrote:
06 May 2017, 14:25
My store has the multi-story pack on sale. Does anyone have pics of all that's included in the bundle and willing to share? Or can you direct me to the topic that already has them? Thanks.
I can't be sure without seeing exactly what the pack is but it sounds like it's the pack that sells the limited time prize for the Multi-Story Renovations quest. Which means it would be escalators and elevators.
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Downtown High School Update

kiyathesimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 20
Joined: 13 Feb 2017, 22:53

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by kiyathesimmer » 07 May 2017, 16:38

mockingbird288z wrote:
07 May 2017, 04:34
kiyathesimmer wrote:
06 May 2017, 14:25
My store has the multi-story pack on sale. Does anyone have pics of all that's included in the bundle and willing to share? Or can you direct me to the topic that already has them? Thanks.
I can't be sure without seeing exactly what the pack is but it sounds like it's the pack that sells the limited time prize for the Multi-Story Renovations quest. Which means it would be escalators and elevators.

IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG
Thank you!!

bloodredroses01
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 223
Joined: 18 Sep 2014, 13:26
Location: NorthEast Texas

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by bloodredroses01 » 08 May 2017, 16:01

I broke down and bought the Classic LoungeRoom bundle. :oops: I like the look of the upholstered pieces and the different colors and I *love* the one sq 3-star bookcase. (we need more skinny bookcases!) The one I really wanted out of that crop of bundles was the Senior clothes one but "on sale" at around $15 :o :shock: :? was just too ridiculous!!!
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01
Wedding update

SKatF
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 715
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by SKatF » 08 May 2017, 21:46

bloodredroses01 wrote:
08 May 2017, 16:01
The one I really wanted out of that crop of bundles was the Senior clothes one but "on sale" at around $15 :o :shock: :? was just too ridiculous!!!
I thought it was pretty costly for what is basically a single outfit for men and single one for women (in various colors.) I do wish there were more separate clothing items, hair and glasses for seniors. Or that they could use adult clothes. Wouldn't it be fun to have a trendy senior with pink hair?

SKatF
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 715
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by SKatF » 10 May 2017, 03:29

Caution on Sleepware bundle. You only get one age, not all shown. Order shown on my device (I purchased 2 and it didn't change) was preteen, senior, teen, toddler, adult.) You do get 16 items for each gender/age 5 tops, 5 bottoms, 5 slippers and bare feet.

Rather deceptive as description does not mention the age selection and picture shows all ages. It says "A fantastic assortment of Sleepware for that perfect snooze."

I would prefer the honesty of a store item for each specific age.

SKatF
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 715
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by SKatF » 10 May 2017, 03:41

SKatF wrote:
10 May 2017, 03:29
Caution on Sleepware bundle. You only get one age, not all shown. Order shown on my device (I purchased 2 and it didn't change) was preteen, senior, teen, toddler, adult.) You do get 16 items for each gender/age 5 tops, 5 bottoms, 5 slippers and bare feet.

Rather deceptive as description does not mention the age selection and picture shows all ages. It says "A fantastic assortment of Sleepware for that perfect snooze."

I would prefer the honesty of a store item for each specific age.
More info. (weakened and bought more) Toddlers get only 3 onesie outfits with feet covered, no slippers. Teen boys outfits are onesies, not two piece. Do have slippers.

SKatF
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 715
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by SKatF » 10 May 2017, 03:53

SKatF wrote:
10 May 2017, 03:41
SKatF wrote:
10 May 2017, 03:29
Caution on Sleepware bundle. You only get one age, not all shown. Order shown on my device (I purchased 2 and it didn't change) was preteen, senior, teen, toddler, adult.) You do get 16 items for each gender/age 5 tops, 5 bottoms, 5 slippers and bare feet.

Rather deceptive as description does not mention the age selection and picture shows all ages. It says "A fantastic assortment of Sleepware for that perfect snooze."

I would prefer the honesty of a store item for each specific age.
More info. (weakened and bought more) Toddlers get only 3 onesie outfits with feet covered, no slippers. Teen boys outfits are onesies, not two piece. Do have slippers.
Adults 31 items each gender, 10 tops, 10 bottoms, 10 slippers, bare feet

User avatar
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 70
Joined: 26 Apr 2017, 18:29
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by Thiscat06 » 10 May 2017, 04:19

No pajamas for babies I guess

User avatar
Butterfly
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 428
Joined: 28 Oct 2015, 09:19

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by Butterfly » 10 May 2017, 08:08

YAnymore else get an online sale on "prepped for prom" outfits (male/female teens) for $11.99 USD today?
Attachments
IMG_1121.PNG

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5060
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by mockingbird288z » 10 May 2017, 08:35

SKatF wrote:
08 May 2017, 21:46
bloodredroses01 wrote:
08 May 2017, 16:01
The one I really wanted out of that crop of bundles was the Senior clothes one but "on sale" at around $15 :o :shock: :? was just too ridiculous!!!
I thought it was pretty costly for what is basically a single outfit for men and single one for women (in various colors.) I do wish there were more separate clothing items, hair and glasses for seniors. Or that they could use adult clothes. Wouldn't it be fun to have a trendy senior with pink hair?
I only bought it because it when it was on sale for $6.99. It was weird, I had two offers in my online store for the senior outfits - one was the $14.99 price and one was $6.99. They had the same description and once I purchased the $6.99 one the $14.99 one disappeared.
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Downtown High School Update

Locked