Online Store Bundles

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Online store bundles

Post by Delphine »

Even 6000 wouldn't be so expensive for the service it provides, Compared to the 77.000 simoleons of a pee cleaner that never works (mine never work as my sims are always inspired).
And i forgot to answer but I've put one pool cleaner in each pool and it is enough for them to be clean, even for the L-shaped ones (or the teen idol mansion one).
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

True, I guess 6000 wouldn't be that bad either. So maybe I'll get one, unless someone knows that it costs 66,000, 600 LP or something like that instead. :D
kingston
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kingston »

alsie27 wrote:True, I guess 6000 wouldn't be that bad either. So maybe I'll get one, unless someone knows that it costs 66,000, 600 LP or something like that instead. :D
Did you ever buy this in the end? I'm fed up of havin gross pools but want to make sure I'm getting what I think I am first.

So if I buy the pool cleaner from the online store, they then become available in my regular store? I dont want to buy one and then discover I only have access to that one and then have to spend more (real) money on more!
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

kingston wrote:
alsie27 wrote:True, I guess 6000 wouldn't be that bad either. So maybe I'll get one, unless someone knows that it costs 66,000, 600 LP or something like that instead. :D
Did you ever buy this in the end? I'm fed up of havin gross pools but want to make sure I'm getting what I think I am first.

So if I buy the pool cleaner from the online store, they then become available in my regular store? I dont want to buy one and then discover I only have access to that one and then have to spend more (real) money on more!
Buying them (for real money) unlocks them in the pool section. You need to pay § 600 for each one in the game.
kingston
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kingston »

Perturbee wrote:
kingston wrote:

Buying them (for real money) unlocks them in the pool section. You need to pay § 600 for each one in the game.
Perfect, thats what I thought but wanted to be 100%. Thank you :)
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

Wait for Monday to buy it, maybe you will receive one for free, who knows ? ;)
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
kingston
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kingston »

Delphine wrote:Wait for Monday to buy it, maybe you will receive one for free, who knows ? ;)
I will do, but it doesn't seem likely as it's not a quest prize?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

kingston wrote:
Delphine wrote:Wait for Monday to buy it, maybe you will receive one for free, who knows ? ;)
I will do, but it doesn't seem likely as it's not a quest prize?
Yeah...it's not a quest prize. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
AmyCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AmyCat »

katgames wrote:...I think it's wrong if you purchase something you don't get to keep it in your wardrobe...
I agree... I'd like to let my permanently-age-paused SIM in the Fisherman's suit wear other clothes when he's not Fishing... but if I change him, he loses the purchased outfit. :-(

I also noticed that, when I bought Wizard robes for my first spell-caster SIM, they disappeared when that SIM aged. (And a SIM who's a full-fledged Spellcaster can't keep doing that hobby once they age to Senior level... which is RIDICULOUS, as wizards from Merlin to Gandalf to Dumbledore -- all "senior"-age! -- would agree!)

I believe ALL purchased clothing/accessories should remain available through the Wardrobe "browse clothes" function if the original SIM wearing them ages out or dies, as long as only one SIM at a time gets to use the item(s)... but of course EA won't do this because they always want to force us to spend more (whether real-life money, $imoleons, or LP). *sigh*
https://www.facebook.com/AmyCat.Alys
HFN (3-star gear, Dog and Cat, oven fire, etc.): Starter house.
Haunted House: #2 Diver's Way (S. of Swim Center).
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

What happened to the toddler costume chest and the wedding outfit pack in the online store?