Online Store Bundles

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by simmare »

I've gotten 2 lately - Movie Maker Tools (boom camera & a bunch of TVs) and the THIRD appearance of Green Honeycomb furniture. What bothers me is that since this update, I no longer get a blue "!" mark on my online store icon when new packs are available, so I may have missed a few since this update. I got the stairs and baby items (like the ones in Rosie's pic), but have seen nothing about any playtime pack. Guess I just need to keep checking
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

The baby pack is a available for me now,and you know damm well I purchased them as fast as I could of. Lol
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

simmare wrote: 20 Apr 2017, 15:05 I've gotten 2 lately - Movie Maker Tools (boom camera & a bunch of TVs) and the THIRD appearance of Green Honeycomb furniture. What bothers me is that since this update, I no longer get a blue "!" mark on my online store icon when new packs are available, so I may have missed a few since this update. I got the stairs and baby items (like the ones in Rosie's pic), but have seen nothing about any playtime pack. Guess I just need to keep checking
The Playtime Pack is just items that are already available in the game and pops up randomly from time to time.
IMG_9037.JPG
IMG_9038.JPG
IMG_9039.JPG
The Baby Furniture pack was the one causing all the stir because it contains new items but not everyone had it for sale in the online store. Usually everyone gets the new packs at the same time.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Here are the items included in the Baby Furniture pack.

IMG_9040.JPG

IMG_9023.JPG

IMG_9024.JPG

IMG_9028.JPG
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Feeling lazy since finishing the Day Care Event or even way back. Are the stairs bundle entirely different from the one in the Mansion? Or are the same & being just being offered online to give a chance to those who were not able to get the Mansion? I have not been doing any decorating for sometime. Just leave what I got in the inventory & not bothering with them.
mockingbird288z

playsims wrote: 24 Apr 2017, 22:46 Feeling lazy since finishing the Day Care Event or even way back. Are the stairs bundle entirely different from the one in the Mansion? Or are the same & being just being offered online to give a chance to those who were not able to get the Mansion? I have not been doing any decorating for sometime. Just leave what I got in the inventory & not bothering with them.
The Stairs pack contained the "Escalier Stairs" which are the stairs that come with the chateau and then a new-to-the-game white version of those stairs called "French Stairs".
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I just got the White Scandinavian Furniture pack AGAIN! Third time in a month! It seems I always have either that or the Green Honeycomb furniture with this update. What's up with that? Just annoying me with these packs until I break down and buy them?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I saw a really cute dress and I may be spacing it, but I don't remember seeing it before. Is this new with this update, or did I miss it in a bundle? It comes in other colors too, so I bet it was or is a bundle. I saw a blue one in one of those videos. Thanks!
Attachments
SIMS CUTE DRESS 20170425_195207.jpg
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Online store bundles

Post by Rosie »

JKCher wrote: 24 Oct 2016, 07:51 Yes here is the new clothing pack apparently on sale! Haha I think I'll pass this one up.

There is one more dress, it is white with a gold belt
Just found what I was looking for. I hope these go on sale again. I've never bought full length dresses, other than the wedding dresses, but they continue to show me the Premiere Night Fashion dresses. They are pretty, but I'd rather have the shorter dresses. I wish I could send them a request note. lol.
mockingbird288z

Re: Online store bundles

Rosie wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 00:49
JKCher wrote: 24 Oct 2016, 07:51 Yes here is the new clothing pack apparently on sale! Haha I think I'll pass this one up.

There is one more dress, it is white with a gold belt
Just found what I was looking for. I hope these go on sale again. I've never bought full length dresses, other than the wedding dresses, but they continue to show me the Premiere Night Fashion dresses. They are pretty, but I'd rather have the shorter dresses. I wish I could send them a request note. lol.
I know what you mean! One of my games that I don't buy things in (only purchase packs for my main game) had the Country Home furniture during the Daycare update. I want that so much for much of my main game but I only get the Scandinavian and green furniture packs in that game. It's like, c'mon, FM!! I want to give you money! Give me the packs I want! :lol: