Online Store Bundles

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
mockingbird288z

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 03 May 2017, 19:23 I received a notice for costumes for about $10 US. There is no info icon to see what the pack includes. Does anyone know?
My second game has the Halloween Costume Pack for $10. It's the outfits that were the grand prize for completing all of the Night of the Candy Monsters quest.

You can see pics here but it's not all of the costumes.

This pack is just the Witch (adult female), Vampire (adult male), Zombie Cheerleader (teen female), Viking (teen male), Ghost (preteen female), Pirate (preteen male), and the Purple and Orange Candy Monsters (toddlers).

(We are working on a new topic for online bundles that will be specifically for these types of past limited time reward offers!)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote: 03 May 2017, 19:32
SKatF wrote: 03 May 2017, 19:23 I received a notice for costumes for about $10 US. There is no info icon to see what the pack includes. Does anyone know?
My second game has the Halloween Costume Pack for $10. It's the outfits that were the grand prize for completing all of the Night of the Candy Monsters quest.

This pack is just the Witch (adult female), Vampire (adult male), Zombie Cheerleader (teen female), Viking (teen male), Ghost (preteen female), Pirate (preteen male), and the Purple and Orange Candy Monsters (toddlers).

(We are working on a new topic for online bundles that will be specifically for these types of past limited time reward offers!)
I really wanted that teen fairy outfit. The toddlers are very cute too. I wish it was a couple dollars cheaper. Hm? I may get it?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Rosie wrote: 03 May 2017, 20:53
I really wanted that teen fairy outfit. The toddlers are very cute too. I wish it was a couple dollars cheaper. Hm? I may get it?
Oh yes, Rosie, I wanted the fairy outfit too. I want a teen fairy to live with my pet fairies on a woodland lot! I would work away like a beaver on a marketplace event or pay real money for that one.

The horror theme costumes (vampire, zombie, etc.) are of zero interest to me.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I just bought it and I don't see the fairy outfit. I only bought it for that, so I pray it's here somewhere. I have the cheerleading thing.
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

There is a Classic Loungeroom Furniture pack offer for $4.99 available for 7 days.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
mockingbird288z

Rosie wrote: 04 May 2017, 05:16

I just bought it and I don't see the fairy outfit. I only bought it for that, so I pray it's here somewhere. I have the cheerleading thing.
The fairy outfit doesn't come with the Halloween Costume Pack. I listed what costumes come in the pack in the post you quoted.

This pack is only the outfits unlocked if you completed the final part of the Night of the Candy Monsters quest. Not the outfits unlocked for the other parts of that quest.
mockingbird288z

Here's what comes in the Classic Loungeroom Furniture bundle:
IMG_9947.JPG
IMG_9942.JPG
IMG_9943.JPG
IMG_9944.JPG
IMG_9945.JPG
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Are the Classic Loungeroom furniture the same as the ones in the Chateau?
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

All are the same only the color changes. In the French chateau the sofas are white the petit table too. The bookshelf is smaller than the one in the house.
kiyathesimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kiyathesimmer »

My store has the multi-story pack on sale. Does anyone have pics of all that's included in the bundle and willing to share? Or can you direct me to the topic that already has them? Thanks.