[QUEST] Ghost Flustered

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 738
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by SKatF » 10 Oct 2017, 20:52

JKCher wrote:
10 Oct 2017, 15:35
garishplum wrote:
10 Oct 2017, 14:11
glenkatko wrote:
09 Oct 2017, 23:28
I read a tip that says if you use a teen for the trick or treat tasks, the time is only 5 minutes each time. That should save some time!
My teen trick or treats for 4 hours and 10 minutes. :(

Only my preteen trick or treats for 5 minutes.
I couldn't get it to work with my teens either. I didn't think to use preteens. I'll try that next time.
Couldn't verify 1st session, but I thought it was 5 minutes with teen or preteen. However, all sessions after that, only preteen is 5 minutes. And yes, you can use same preteen over and over, just like you can use the same sum over for "approach statue" task.

User avatar
Debbilu_7
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 869
Joined: 25 Jan 2014, 23:21
Location: Western Canada

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by Debbilu_7 » 10 Oct 2017, 21:01

I just finished the first session and only the preteen was five minutes. I’m trying to limit the number of sims I have active in each update so I too used the same preteen 5 times.
Updated town info in profile

User avatar
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 299
Joined: 16 Jul 2015, 05:27

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by Rosie » 10 Oct 2017, 21:37

I don't have any preteens. I guess it's time to age up one of my babies, but I'll try one of my teenagers first. I'm not real fond of the preteen age. I get bored with their lack of hobbies. I wish I could rewind a teenager to a preteen temporarily. :)

pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 103
Joined: 07 Sep 2014, 00:11
Location: Florida

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by pandap4nts » 11 Oct 2017, 01:02

Is this quest only available for a certain number of days? I haven't updated yet because I used a time extension on the aerobic hobby, so if we delay, we'll miss out?

(ETA: and ha! Just like that I became a Sim Forum PreTeen! :D Thanks to everyone on the forum for your wisdom and inspiration!)
Halloween Update

User avatar
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 835
Joined: 16 Oct 2013, 07:47
Location: Canada - West Coast

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by JKCher » 11 Oct 2017, 06:41

SKatF wrote:
10 Oct 2017, 20:52
JKCher wrote:
10 Oct 2017, 15:35
garishplum wrote:
10 Oct 2017, 14:11
glenkatko wrote:
09 Oct 2017, 23:28
I read a tip that says if you use a teen for the trick or treat tasks, the time is only 5 minutes each time. That should save some time!
My teen trick or treats for 4 hours and 10 minutes. :(

Only my preteen trick or treats for 5 minutes.
I couldn't get it to work with my teens either. I didn't think to use preteens. I'll try that next time.
Thanks. I'm not sure what happened but when I did my 2nd session the preteens worked. I have 2 so I did 3'sessions :D

Couldn't verify 1st session, but I thought it was 5 minutes with teen or preteen. However, all sessions after that, only preteen is 5 minutes. And yes, you can use same preteen over and over, just like you can use the same sum over for "approach statue" task.

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5098
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
Contact:

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by mockingbird288z » 13 Oct 2017, 06:00

I used a lot of LP on this quest. Usually I don't do that but a few months ago I decided I would try and use more LP because there was no real reason to keep hoarding it. I was actually pretty excited to use it up on a limited time quest. :lol: And then Real Life stuff happened and I was greatly relieved to know my sims had a little over a week to finish hugging a ghost!

I'm glad that sims of all ages can use the body paint and that all age groups got sleepwear (I'm still a little annoyed toddlers didn't get any Easter sleepwear!).

I'm still hoping that one of these days they will add the ability to remove sleepwear and not just change it.
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Halloween Update

User avatar
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 835
Joined: 16 Oct 2013, 07:47
Location: Canada - West Coast

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by JKCher » 13 Oct 2017, 06:31

mockingbird288z wrote:
13 Oct 2017, 06:00
I used a lot of LP on this quest. Usually I don't do that but a few months ago I decided I would try and use more LP because there was no real reason to keep hoarding it. I was actually pretty excited to use it up on a limited time quest. :lol: And then Real Life stuff happened and I was greatly relieved to know my sims had a little over a week to finish hugging a ghost!

I'm glad that sims of all ages can use the body paint and that all age groups got sleepwear (I'm still a little annoyed toddlers didn't get any Easter sleepwear!).

I'm still hoping that one of these days they will add the ability to remove sleepwear and not just change it.
So funny you say that because this was me this go around. I just looked at it all and wondered how would I ever use that much, especially when I'm constantly getting more through the few hobbies I do.

I'm currently in hugging the ghost which will finish in 14 hours but have decided to not use lp for the last task :D Well maybe 1 or 2 :lol:

Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 120
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 13:37

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by Madlyaddicted » 13 Oct 2017, 12:19

How do you get 5 sims to trick or treat! They can't do it all together... I had 3 pairs of adults and that didn't work..

User avatar
Spirit64
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 30
Joined: 25 Sep 2013, 12:12

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by Spirit64 » 13 Oct 2017, 12:23

Had the same problem. You have to do it 5 times. So 5 times 2 Sims.
Or do it 5 times in a row with a pre-teen, the only take 5 minutes. Or if you have 5 pre-teens you can use them at the same time.

User avatar
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 126
Joined: 01 Mar 2017, 07:08

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by BlueIndian » 13 Oct 2017, 16:00

Madlyaddicted wrote:
13 Oct 2017, 12:19
How do you get 5 sims to trick or treat! They can't do it all together... I had 3 pairs of adults and that didn't work..
You need to do the task with 5 pairs of sims..you can use same 2 sims consecutively or you can do the task simultaneously with 10 sims..1 of the sims in the pair should be painted. Preteen can finish task in 5 minutes so preferably use them. Even if you have just 1 preteen you can repeat the task 5 times and finish in 25 minutes total :)

Post Reply