Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Love & Treasure - Marketplace Events

Post by simmare »

New MP event. Robocat for me, plus other prizes I already have. Skipping this one.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I'm disappointed they stopped doing the Special Marketplace Events to unlock items at the different workplaces. It's been a year since the last one but there are still so many things they could have us unlock.

Now I don't pay attention when one starts or ends.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 21 Feb 2018, 18:22 I'm disappointed they stopped doing the Special Marketplace Events to unlock items at the different workplaces. It's been a year since the last one but there are still so many things they could have us unlock.

I know. There are quite a few little items that could be the smaller prizes that would motivate me .. some plants and pictures at worksites, outdoor plants at community sites like the park, heck I'd even do it for the food processor (in one of the penthouses) or books with bookends (in snow chalet)!

And the bigger prize could be an unlock of some of these special items instead of just getting one free.

Or like my daughter said "robodog again??!!. Pathetic. How hard would it be to at least change it out for the Poodle?"
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

mockingbird288z wrote: 21 Feb 2018, 18:22 I'm disappointed they stopped doing the Special Marketplace Events to unlock items at the different workplaces. It's been a year since the last one but there are still so many things they could have us unlock.

Yes, I'd still love to have the donuts from the police station and the paintings from the general practice and psychiatrist's offices at the hospital. Still, skipping these events allows my LP grinding to continue uninterrupted.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

I agree with all 3 of you. I missed the opportunity for the white skeleton and especially the police car! I keep hoping but it has been a long time. Also, I covet the flowers near the patients’ beds on 2nd floor of the hospital. I thought maybe for Valentine’s Day. Especially since a few people had found a present near their mailbox. But no such luck! :|
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

I have never done any of the marketplace events. I find the prizes not worth the effort and carry on LP grinding instead, which are much more useful to me and my Sims.😁
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I have only done one for the piano. I can't stand workplaces, and I don't know if I will even complete building mine. I especially hate the hospital because I can't finish a shift there. The piano was the only prize so far I thought was worth the work and frustration.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.