Kids Party Community Challenges

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Kids Party Community Challenges

Post by simsally »

So I'm assuming we're getting these hairstyles for a new age group since the one on the left is for adults from boutique hair event and the one on the right is for teens from the mall, the picture looks like both teens to me....

I just went through a bunch of threads trying to figure out where the new adult female outfits in my store cane from. Looks like they added both the ios and Android fashion week outfits from 2016 for 20SP each.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180521-064242.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

When I went to the store, this outfit showed as new, free in my wardrobe. It seems totally familiar (I have several colors already), but I'm not sure if it's not new or maybe black is a new color.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-21-10-39-05-1.png
Ellie2302
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ellie2302 »

This challenge is ridiculous! They clearly put no thought into it whatsoever, it is badly planned and useless for most players who will have already purchased all the clothes. Hopefully the next one is better!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 21 May 2018, 14:49 When I went to the store, this outfit showed as new, free in my wardrobe. It seems totally familiar (I have several colors already), but I'm not sure if it's not new or maybe black is a new color.
It showing as new is a glitch. We've always had that outfit in black.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

sevenofnine wrote: 21 May 2018, 10:07 I've just bought a clothing item and nothing happened... I presume I have to wait until the next 'pop up' before I can check on the communities progress. A little irritating I think.
You can click on the billboard in the mainland and get the pop-up but they don't seem to be updating it as it's still showing 0%.
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tartanfairy »

I got a notification saying the event was starting but I don’t have any other details about it. Is there some sort of counter or progress bar to check how the community is doing?
I am currently doing the laundry event and market event
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Well I thought I bought most of the clothes but then I realized that I already started this game after the second floor was added and I bought barely anything from the first floor so now I went all out and I think I just got around 300 items. I hope it was worth it :lol: But otherwise I really don't like this challenge, I wonder if they are even checking the numbers and I would much rather get keys for mistery boxes as prizes
mockingbird288z

I'm not even sure purchasing the items is what anyone needs to do. The post says "unlock" outfits. Traditionally in FreePlay unlock just means make available for purchase.

This was not well thought out. I wouldn't be surprised if this was something they threw together real quick. They need to give us more information and update the billboard with the progress more frequently.
mockingbird288z

Tartanfairy wrote: 21 May 2018, 16:26 I got a notification saying the event was starting but I don’t have any other details about it. Is there some sort of counter or progress bar to check how the community is doing?
I am currently doing the laundry event and market event
My post just above yours says you can check the billboard for the progress but they don't seem to be updating it. Other than the billboard we just have to wait for the pop up to happen.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 21 May 2018, 21:02 I'm not even sure purchasing the items is what anyone needs to do. The post says "unlock" outfits. Traditionally in FreePlay unlock just means make available for purchase.
I just noticed that they use both words (purchase and unlock), on the pop-up they want players to purchase 5 million outfits. If that isn't confusing than I don't know what is :roll: