[EVENT] Urban Chic

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [EVENT] Urban Chic

Post by SKatF »

As usual ChiChi Heels was tormenting me. Usually by not showing up. Once by arriving early in the set completion, and then showing up SIX more times before I completed the set! I know it's random but I kept thinking "Nooooo, it's using up all my ChiChi chances."

By the way, when I was done, I decided to put the new outfits on a sim. Guy outfit: OK. Girl outfit: why did I even bother? (To me, it's so ugly, I'll never use it)
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

I think I had to do about 8 rounds with my 30 ish sims before I got the freaking heels! I am totally with you in this frustration!
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Phew 😅...I thought that I was just dislike because I could NEVER ever get the heels with grinding so I used all of my LPs. After all of that frustration and taking a break from the game, I finally get the heels with MORE grinding.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

That entire bottom row tormented me right up 'til the last outfit.

Add Black Coats to my growing list of hated Fashion Designer items...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

sorry to hear about all of you having issues with certain fashion items :/ this time i was apparently very lucky as i've usually gotten the chichi heels very early in and managed to finish the event even with lots of things going on in real life.... not sure i'm very hyped about the outfits, though. the womens ones could at least have some stilletos or something similar to make them useful for spring time. :P i have this annoying feeling that my sims might be cold if dressed improperly for the season. ^^ could really use a cardigan or something for my girls. :D
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Living in an area with 4 seasons, I've often wished coats and sweaters could be items that went over outfits. At least nowmy girls can put on tights under most outfits. In real life here many (usually) young women wear warm leggings or tights under shorter skirts in the winter.