(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Presents

Post by randy_thrandy »

CatharinaSophia wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 14:24
chamilet wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 14:09
Aalinnutza wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 06:22 Honestly I am starting to dread opening my sims app and worrying about another time limit event. Like some of the other players I like finishing events even if I don’t use most of the prizes I win, but I swear we just finished with the last one a couple of weeks ago. I just can’t deal with how often they decided to do this events. They should be special, once every three months (it takes me that long to recover). I found that after the last event I could not open the game for about a week because I did not want to play it anymore. They need to listen to their players. Or even hardcore fans of the game that have been playing it for years and spend actual money on it, like myself are going to honestly to god delete the app. (Rant over and apologises)
I agree, but unfortunately, I think people like us are in the minority. Younguns who are attached at the hip to their phones are bored to death if there isn't something new constantly and if they took a break any longer than a few weeks, they'd move on to the next shiny thing.
I'm attached to the hand with my phone, not too old, but even I'd like some more relaxing gameplay :lol:
i guarantee you all that living gets tiring and hectic, regardless of age. the amount of new, timed events should go down a bit. it's impossible to live around this game, honestly. i'm not even trying because that would be detrimental to my overall health. :P (besides it's not even fun to try to complete any event because, well, it's nearly impossible! :O )
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

There's no hope unless you spend a lot of money and frankly the car isn't worth it, so I'm just going to do what I can and leave the rest for later. Maybe this will break me of having to get everything in the game :?
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Aalinnutza wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 06:22 Honestly I am starting to dread opening my sims app and worrying about another time limit event. Like some of the other players I like finishing events even if I don’t use most of the prizes I win, but I swear we just finished with the last one a couple of weeks ago. I just can’t deal with how often they decided to do this events. They should be special, once every three months (it takes me that long to recover). I found that after the last event I could not open the game for about a week because I did not want to play it anymore. They need to listen to their players. Or even hardcore fans of the game that have been playing it for years and spend actual money on it, like myself are going to honestly to god delete the app. (Rant over and apologises)
I agree, but unfortunately, I think people like us are in the minority. Younguns who are attached at the hip to their phones are bored to death if there isn't something new constantly and if they took a break any longer than a few weeks, they'd move on to the next shiny thing.
I AM a youngun who is constantly attached to my phone and I've just about had it with this game! I think that the developers THINK constantly making shiny new items will make us stay interested and keep playing, but even I, who has access to my phone pretty much 24/7 and can be on it a lot, am pretty much done with this cr**. Just because I CAN put in the time and work for these events doesn't mean it doesn't leave me totally drained! I would rather check into this game when I want to on my own time working towards my own goals. They need less time limited events and more long term content. I'd be much happier getting to choose when I play and what I do when I am playing. They also need to lower these ridiculous recent prices before they stop getting new players at all.
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I AM a youngun who is constantly attached to my phone and I've just about had it with this game! I think that the developers THINK constantly making shiny new items will make us stay interested and keep playing, but even I, who has access to my phone pretty much 24/7 and can be on it a lot, am pretty much done with this cr**. Just because I CAN put in the time and work for these events doesn't mean it doesn't leave me totally drained! I would rather check into this game when I want to on my own time working towards my own goals. They need less time limited events and more long term content. I'd be much happier getting to choose when I play and what I do when I am playing. They also need to lower these ridiculous recent prices before they stop getting new players at all.
I agree with all of this 100% and I'm no youngun.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

mudgenie wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 18:23 There's no hope unless you spend a lot of money and frankly the car isn't worth it, so I'm just going to do what I can and leave the rest for later. Maybe this will break me of having to get everything in the game :?
The live event before last broke me. I just do what I can when I can, no worries. So good luck to you 8-)
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Mariel Bravef wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 22:19
Good! They need to hear from everyone who is fed up. I think they're just hearing from people who are bored. Of course, if we all still sit here and take it and throw a bit of money their way every now and again, they don't have anything to lose by ticking us off.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

chamilet wrote: 24 Apr 2019, 16:11
Mariel Bravef wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 22:19
Good! They need to hear from everyone who is fed up. I think they're just hearing from people who are bored. Of course, if we all still sit here and take it and throw a bit of money their way every now and again, they don't have anything to lose by ticking us off.

I absolutely refused to spend any money on this particular event. I occasionally buy stuff, I used to particularly buy SP but since I bought quite a lot of things I managed to unlock the free spin plant. So now I spend the money on that weird lady that comes with live events. I refused to do it this time. First of all if we get the live events so often we should have enough time to finish them without feeling sick once the event is over. I refuse to lose sleep or money on them anymore. And us, fans of the game that have been playing it for years are the people that put money in the game, not newbies that get bored of this in a week or two because it does not have an end. I think EA should have a little bit more respect towards us. I am tired of them increasing the prices for everything and a live event where I need to graft a full day to get a lamp. A lamp, are they just playing us? (Rant over)
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I agree with all the sentiments expressed here. This is the first event in a while that I will not finish. I keep forgetting to check on it!

I didn't purchase Laura Craft either. Honestly, new furniture is not doing it for me. It starts to all blend together. The new update pictures look an awful lot like what we already have.

I might have purchased the swimwear, but not for almost $15 dollars.

I think they need to come up with something different and go back to the types of quests they used to have. Stop all this grinding and give us something fun.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
slinksterkat
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by slinksterkat »

I actually managed to get enough resources across the board this time! The spin plant was massively kind to me - 1 triple grasshopper and multiple triple ladybugs and triple butterflies..
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

I got the it done, spent a little sp to fully finish it. But its done. Not found a home yet for the new car.