[LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Kem123
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 5
Joined: 01 Jan 2020, 15:08
x 10

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

Post by Kem123 » 05 Jan 2020, 17:52

Are anyone elses stations glitching a little bit with the times? I always start/stop my stations in the two houses at the same time, but my candle and pottery stations in one house keep adding an extra 5 mins to the timer. It happened last night and now it did it again so that house is now ten minutes behind the other house. It's really annoying....I've never had this happen before.
0 x

User avatar
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 359
Joined: 08 Oct 2018, 02:13
Location: New Zealand
x 532
Contact:

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

Post by 3luv4eva3 » 06 Jan 2020, 03:54

Kem123 wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 17:52
Are anyone elses stations glitching a little bit with the times? I always start/stop my stations in the two houses at the same time, but my candle and pottery stations in one house keep adding an extra 5 mins to the timer. It happened last night and now it did it again so that house is now ten minutes behind the other house. It's really annoying....I've never had this happen before.
This happens a lot to me too. Force closing the game and reopening it usually fixes this.
1 x
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 8
Version 5.50.0 - Lakeside Christmas Update

'Low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 2066
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 1278

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

Post by SKatF » 06 Jan 2020, 06:34

I feel really confused. Is the Grand Family Kitchen for sale in my store another color of what we get with the Glam Mansion final prize? Or do we not get these items with the mansion? I tried to study the pictures provided but I'm still not sure.
1 x

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4551
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1
x 1422

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

Post by ErinPW » 06 Jan 2020, 09:21

SKatF wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 06:34
I feel really confused. Is the Grand Family Kitchen for sale in my store another color of what we get with the Glam Mansion final prize? Or do we not get these items with the mansion? I tried to study the pictures provided but I'm still not sure.
It's a different color, pattern and design. At the kitchen from online store there are no bottles in the cupboards and the bottom shows drawers. We won't get those items with the mansion.
Attachments
Kitchen items
Kitchen items
3 x
Glam Mansion, 5.50.1
iOS 13.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Kem123
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 5
Joined: 01 Jan 2020, 15:08
x 10

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

Post by Kem123 » 06 Jan 2020, 12:25

3luv4eva3 wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 03:54
Kem123 wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 17:52
Are anyone elses stations glitching a little bit with the times? I always start/stop my stations in the two houses at the same time, but my candle and pottery stations in one house keep adding an extra 5 mins to the timer. It happened last night and now it did it again so that house is now ten minutes behind the other house. It's really annoying....I've never had this happen before.
This happens a lot to me too. Force closing the game and reopening it usually fixes this.
Yep that's what I usually do and it typically fixed itself, but this time it didn't, both times.
0 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 2066
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 1278

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

Post by SKatF » 06 Jan 2020, 23:46

ErinPW wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 09:21
SKatF wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 06:34
I feel really confused. Is the Grand Family Kitchen for sale in my store another color of what we get with the Glam Mansion final prize? Or do we not get these items with the mansion? I tried to study the pictures provided but I'm still not sure.
It's a different color, pattern and design. At the kitchen from online store there are no bottles in the cupboards and the bottom shows drawers. We won't get those items with the mansion.
Thanks Erin.
1 x

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4551
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1
x 1422

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

Post by ErinPW » 11 Jan 2020, 09:49

If we build the Glam Mansion on the Mystery Island the game doesn't give us the Original Design. Instead we get the island fence and only one of the expensive cars. :(

We think it's an oversight and hope it will be corrected, soon. If you have built it already we recommend to contact the Support.
Attachments
D39EFCFC-9C12-4EBB-8E2E-E9D979769243.jpeg
3 x
Glam Mansion, 5.50.1
iOS 13.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

User avatar
LittleBean
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 94
Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 04:22
x 196

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

Post by LittleBean » 14 Jan 2020, 07:46

ErinPW wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 09:21
SKatF wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 06:34
I feel really confused. Is the Grand Family Kitchen for sale in my store another color of what we get with the Glam Mansion final prize? Or do we not get these items with the mansion? I tried to study the pictures provided but I'm still not sure.
It's a different color, pattern and design. At the kitchen from online store there are no bottles in the cupboards and the bottom shows drawers. We won't get those items with the mansion.
I'm normally ambivalent about the online store but it kind of chaps my [butt] that they are selling counter tops for cash that could have easily been made prizes in this event. There are LIMITS, ea.

P.S. this prize house is lame! We deserve better lol
2 x

Post Reply