Any Rumors as to what is to come?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Any Rumors as to what is to come?

Post by mockingbird288z »

I would say, more than likely, it will be a non-Holiday centered update. Although, I would love to have a more worldly sim universe with Holidays particular to all different countries.

But what I REALLY want to be able to do with my sims is this with ROOMS (not just pools!) :
We should be able to do this with rooms!
We should be able to do this with rooms!
Think of the possibilities!!
Think of the possibilities!!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Should they include the possibility to age teens into adults I hope it will not be a must do like witht eh pre-teens into teens. I rather have them stay teens. I would love to have more sims. One per level would be great. So 53 in the moment. And adding a level or two wih any new update.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

mockingbird288z wrote:I would say, more than likely, it will be a non-Holiday centered update. Although, I would love to have a more worldly sim universe with Holidays particular to all different countries.

But what I REALLY want to be able to do with my sims is this with ROOMS (not just pools!) :
image.jpg
image.jpg
Yeah hat would be great. I'd love also to have some balconies
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dihannah1 »

Though I got the Holiday quests complete, I still haven't got any of my island resources or the teen idol mansion! I'm so frustrated, I've been playing for months to no avail. How has everybody's neighborhood I've visited have them all done already? I'd be happy to complete them. But I do like the beach idea! My fave place in the world!
HFN - Starter Home - Recently updated!
Cyril
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Cyril »

dihannah1 wrote:Though I got the Holiday quests complete, I still haven't got any of my island resources or the teen idol mansion! I'm so frustrated, I've been playing for months to no avail. How has everybody's neighborhood I've visited have them all done already? I'd be happy to complete them. But I do like the beach idea! My fave place in the world!
I guess most of us who've got that far are playing a lot, and using the glitches.
The best is the glitch when you visit 'Another Sim Town' and you get 3LPs and a free reindeer every time!
Those LPs come in very handy.
Game Centre Name: neildf
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dihannah1 »

Cyril wrote:
dihannah1 wrote:Though I got the Holiday quests complete, I still haven't got any of my island resources or the teen idol mansion! I'm so frustrated, I've been playing for months to no avail. How has everybody's neighborhood I've visited have them all done already? I'd be happy to complete them. But I do like the beach idea! My fave place in the world!
I guess most of us who've got that far are playing a lot, and using the glitches.
The best is the glitch when you visit 'Another Sim Town' and you get 3LPs and a free reindeer every time!
Of course, I didn't get that glitch. I did last year during all the problems, I had over 400 LPs, but didn't get any this time :(
HFN - Starter Home - Recently updated!
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

mockingbird288z wrote:I would say, more than likely, it will be a non-Holiday centered update. Although, I would love to have a more worldly sim universe with Holidays particular to all different countries.

image.jpg
image.jpg
I agree totally ... To be able yo merge rooms would be amazing.
I would love more sims or at least let the teens become adults !!!
Cyril
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Cyril »

dihannah1 wrote:
Cyril wrote:
Of course, I didn't get that glitch. I did last year during all the problems, I had over 400 LPs, but didn't get any this time :(

I thought if a player had completed the Christmas quest they could get the 3LPs repeatedly by just sending a Sim to the 'Another Sim Town', the standard one that comes even if you don't have any other Neighbors.

It's still working for me now.
Game Centre Name: neildf
Misteriese
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Misteriese »

I am just excited. :D

What does everybody thinkabout the holiday decorations, though? Are they gonna be still there? I may have to stack up just in case.
,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,
`'¹li¡|¡|¡il¹´

A Sim world awaits!
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

I will be happy just to have the game bugs fixed especially the FB login problem. I have to shut down and restart my iPad everytime I want to login to FB for it to work, which is a real pain.
Then there's the gardening bug, ghost hunting bug and other bugs affecting newer players like failing to complete quests, failing to age toddlers etc.

And yes, please give us our old adult wardrobe choices back! The current choices are so drab, that I haven't changed clothes for quite a number of my sims since the Teen update :P

<--- Edit: finally a Sim Adult! 8-)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)