All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Any Rumors as to what is to come?

Post by bloodcool »

Perturbee wrote:
mrs_smartt wrote:I would love that as well, but I am wondering what they will be doing to punish us for using the Christmas LP glitch.
Check the time required for the Senior quest line...
We've been given 3 days...

You'll need to use LPs to make it in time. Adding up the long goals alone, it takes 4 days and 4 hours to complete them (exactly 100 hours!). Not fair!
- Search garbage for cupcakes of doom II (16 hrs)
- Go ice skating (devoted dance, 24 hrs)
- Build the Bingo Hall on the island (36 hrs)
- Partake in a 24hour Fishathon (24 hrs)
There is another warn simanity which is 24hrs too...
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

bloodcool wrote:There is another warn simanity which is 24hrs too...
Thanks, I forgot about that one! That makes it 5 days and several hours (taking into account the remaining goals).
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Perturbee wrote:
Thanks, I forgot about that one! That makes it 5 days and several hours (taking into account the remaining goals).
And warn simanity can only be started when it becomes the current task, meaning we cannot plan-start it...
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

bloodcool wrote:
Perturbee wrote:
And warn simanity can only be started when it becomes the current task, meaning we cannot plan-start it...
That is seriously WRONG?!? How in the world can they require players to complete a quest that takes 5 days in 3 days? That is highly unfair. Just because some of us might be able to spend some LP, doesn't mean everybody can.

If it is Sims FREE Play they should not be making it impossible for the average (or new) player to complete quests without spending real money. That is not fair at all. Making a tight deadline to make people keep playing a lot each day is one thing, making an impossible deadline, forcing people to buy LP if they want to complete the quest is just wrong on so many levels...
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
mrs_smartt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by mrs_smartt »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
That is seriously WRONG?!? How in the world can they require players to complete a quest that takes 5 days in 3 days? That is highly unfair. Just because some of us might be able to spend some LP, doesn't mean everybody can.

If it is Sims FREE Play they should not be making it impossible for the average (or new) player to complete quests without spending real money. That is not fair at all. Making a tight deadline to make people keep playing a lot each day is one thing, making an impossible deadline, forcing people to buy LP if they want to complete the quest is just wrong on so many levels...
If I hadn't taken advantage of the LP glitch, I would not be able to complete these goals. I didn't have any LP's stocked up before I was told about the glitch. It makes me so mad that if I didn't use the glitch, I would not be able to get the limited time things.
GC: TARDIS Rose (Closed)(Not Updated)
Wildlife Sanctuary: 3 West Oceanside
Haunted House/Maze: 12 West Side / 1 West Oceanside
HFN (In Progress): 2 West Oceanside
fritzal
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by fritzal »

if not for the glitch, I would still be trying to get my teen idol house!!!