[Update] The golden years

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
cdriley29
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [Update] The golden years

Post by cdriley29 »

Lenny wrote: Someone mentioned here that we get a forth floor? How do I add that? i tried with various houses but none worked. Is it only for certain pre-made houses?
Pretty sure you have to buy the multi-story pack. -_- Im positive you have to pay real money.

heres the kicker. you get a bunch of elevators and whatnot for free - but after you use them, you have to pay certain amount of LPs to get another of a particular elevator.

dumb, dumb, dumb.
Game Center: cdriley29
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

I am the one who talked about it but I think it was a mistake as nobody else managed to do it. I do apologise ...
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
cdriley29
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by cdriley29 »

Delphine - do you mean nobody bought the multi-story pack?

**Edit**
ohhhhhhh i get what you're saying. Okay, you thought theres a 4th floor but theres not. okay. gotcha.
Game Center: cdriley29
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

cdriley29 wrote:Delphine - do you mean nobody bought the multi-story pack?

**Edit**
ohhhhhhh i get what you're saying. Okay, you thought theres a 4th floor but theres not. okay. gotcha.
No...no 4th floor. I got the multi story pack several days ago & no..no 4th floor available ,,
Bagatelle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Bagatelle »

I think it was a misunderstanding..... Between multistorey pack and additionnal floor....
Facebook account : Bagatelle Dupré (please send a message with SFP or the forum)
Game Center : bagatelle freeplay

HFN : Volcano View (on the right of the volcano)

Sorry for my poor english.... I'm french ! ;)
Happy simming ! :D
EvilEmily2213
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EvilEmily2213 »

cdriley29 wrote:evilemily - be careful. apparently the teen idol glitch, according to others, no longer works with the new update.

I didn't use the glitch to begin with he was my original teen idol. I just want to age him to marry his woman who I already aged and have them have kids. I donno once he finishes this set and I get the Lps I'm going to age him and move him out even if I don't have a teen idol. Teens never did much for me anyway. We shall see what happens.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Delphine wrote:I am the one who talked about it but I think it was a mistake as nobody else managed to do it. I do apologise ...
No Problem. I just had hoped that I could add another one to my houseboats. I could use a bit extra space there.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Dr.Hoo
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dr.Hoo »

Hi All,

Quick Q. I have SFP on 2 devices. I updated my 1st device shortly after the update, but I have yet to update my 2nd device. If I update my 2nd device tomorrow, will I get the full allotted time to do the seniors quest? Or will it be shorter because of the days I didn't update? (hope that makes sense!)

Thanks! :)
Ipad: Level 53 (seniors update)
Samsung Note: Level 55 (latest houses update)
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by babhiemiao29 »

Dr.Hoo wrote:Hi All,

Quick Q. I have SFP on 2 devices. I updated my 1st device shortly after the update, but I have yet to update my 2nd device. If I update my 2nd device tomorrow, will I get the full allotted time to do the seniors quest? Or will it be shorter because of the days I didn't update? (hope that makes sense!)

Thanks! :)
You'll get the full allotted time to do it. :) as long as you dont wait till the start of february to update your device

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
Dr.Hoo
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dr.Hoo »

babhiemiao29 wrote:
You'll get the full allotted time to do it. :) as long as you dont wait till the start of february to update your device
Thanks for the quick response! :)

What would happen if you updated in Feb? :shock:
Ipad: Level 53 (seniors update)
Samsung Note: Level 55 (latest houses update)