[Update] The golden years

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [Update] The golden years

Post by mudgenie »

Just got a message on my device from those Fire monkeys. It said if we don't update within the allotted period the adult clothes pack will no longer be free. I take it that it would cost real money then. Is this mean or what? First they take it away then they make you go on a quest to get it back, now they threaten you if you don't update right away. They didn't even say what the allowed time was in the notice so I have no idea how much time we have to update and still get the clothes pack back without paying real money.

Well I added up all the hours it takes to do the quest and its 117 so I will just be gathering that much LP before I start I guess.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

mudgenie wrote:Just got a message on my device from those Fire monkeys. It said if we don't update within the allotted period the adult clothes pack will no longer be free. I take it that it would cost real money then. Is this mean or what? First they take it away then they make you go on a quest to get it back, now they threaten you if you don't update right away. They didn't even say what the allowed time was in the notice so I have no idea how much time we have to update and still get the clothes pack back without paying real money.

Well I added up all the hours it takes to do the quest and its 117 so I will just be gathering that much LP before I start I guess.
Bummer guess I 'll finishing gathering maximum LPs for another hour or two and then bite the bullet and update. Not pleased!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

** Message deleted **
Last edited by Delphine on 02 Feb 2014, 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots »

Delphine wrote:Don't loose your Time with the Xmas glitch if you run iDevices. There is an easier way to gâther free LPs, even after the update ;)
how spill??? edited to add, I saw the post regarding this lol...crazy

All the message about the clothes means, if you dont finish the teen to adult quest in the given 7 days or whatever it is, you lose the bonus clothes, but you can buy it for 9.99 I think thats the price...which is far to high...
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

I have almost finished the first quest. I think I will try this for the senior quest (If I haven't made any mistake, I shouldn't use a single LP) :

H0 : Send a Sim to the Swimming Centre, Feed the Pigeons (2 secs), Investigate Pigeons (7 mins), Wait for a Senior on a Park Bench (3 mins 20 secs), Investigate THE DOOR in the Park (10 sec), Welcome senior Sim (5 secs), Talk to a senior (1 min), Stand on the X (4 secs), Se Complain to a Senior (1 min), Warn Simanity on a Soap Box (24 hours)

H3 Start ice skating at the snowpark (devoted dance, 24h)

H24 [End of Warn Simanity], Complain to a senior (1 min), Be nice to future-self (1 min), Search garbage for cupcake (2 sec then 2 hrs)

H26 [End of search garbage for cupcake] Search garbage for cupcakes of doom II (1 sec with a preteen), Dispose of cupcake (25 secs Send present-self to the park, Be nice to future-self (1 min), Dance with future-self (10 secs), Be nice to future-self (1 min), Visit the Snow Park and wait for the end of the hour.

H27 [End of ice skating], Snowball fight at Snow Park with two sims (2 hrs)

H29 [End of Snowball fight], Talk to the senior (1 min), Build the Bingo Hall on the island (36 hrs)

H42 Partake in a 24hour Fishathon (24 hrs)

H65 [End of the Bingo Hall building]

H66 [End of the Fishathon], Complain to future-self (1 min), Get 5 Sims together in a house, Woohoo with a Sim (5 mins), Be nice to future-self (1 min)

H72 [FIN]
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

Delphine wrote:I have almost finished the first quest. I think I will try this for the senior quest (If I haven't made any mistake, I shouldn't use a single LP) :

H0 : Send a Sim to the Swimming Centre, Feed the Pigeons (2 secs), Investigate Pigeons (7 mins), Wait for a Senior on a Park Bench (3 mins 20 secs), Investigate THE DOOR in the Park (10 sec), Welcome senior Sim (5 secs), Talk to a senior (1 min), Stand on the X (4 secs), Se Complain to a Senior (1 min), Warn Simanity on a Soap Box (24 hours)

H3 Start ice skating at the snowpark (devoted dance, 24h)

H24 [End of Warn Simanity], Complain to a senior (1 min), Be nice to future-self (1 min), Search garbage for cupcake (2 sec then 2 hrs)

H26 [End of search garbage for cupcake] Search garbage for cupcakes of doom II (1 sec with a preteen), Dispose of cupcake (25 secs Send present-self to the park, Be nice to future-self (1 min), Dance with future-self (10 secs), Be nice to future-self (1 min), Visit the Snow Park and wait for the end of the hour.

H27 [End of ice skating], Snowball fight at Snow Park with two sims (2 hrs)

H29 [End of Snowball fight], Talk to the senior (1 min), Build the Bingo Hall on the island (36 hrs)

H42 Partake in a 24hour Fishathon (24 hrs)

H65 [End of the Bingo Hall building]

H66 [End of the Fishathon], Complain to future-self (1 min), Get 5 Sims together in a house, Woohoo with a Sim (5 mins), Be nice to future-self (1 min)

H72 [FIN]
Looks like a good plan :)
OhSillyLaura
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by OhSillyLaura »

Delphine wrote:Don't loose your Time with the Xmas glitch if you run iDevices. There is an easier way to gâther free LPs, even after the update ;)
Is there really? I mean, I took advantage of the Xmas glitch but if I can get more lp's it definitely couldn't hurt. Lol. :mrgreen:
Level~55
HFN~White house with blue roof, in front of car dealer.
Fire Pole~In boat house on the island.
HH~House next to the community center.
GC ID~OhSillyLaura
Scarletlocs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scarletlocs »

Question.... I noticed I have a deer brown and a robo dog in my scandavian house. I didn't buy neither. What's that about?
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Thanks to everyone especially the French crew for all their help!
Last edited by mudgenie on 02 Feb 2014, 06:47, edited 1 time in total.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
Pimpocketgems
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Pimpocketgems »

What is the best way to earn simoleans since the update? Please help me:)