[Update] The golden years

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [Update] The golden years

Post by mudgenie »

Well I tried several toilets and the only one that seems to work in my town is the febreeze toliet. All the other needs are harder to fill as well.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

I have found this too. I would send a sim to use the toilet, just to find that it didn't made a difference to their needs.
When I watch the action I also don't see the bathroom indicator blinking on the statusbar.
I haven't found a particular toilet that works/ doesn't work. Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to send my sims to the toilet a couple of times. It seems very random, very annoying.
Going to pay close attention next time I need to inspire all my sims to see if I can recognize a pattern
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

mudgenie wrote:Does anyone else have this problem? My sims are unable to improve their bathroom needs. I can have them use the toilet several times and the bar stays at the same spot. So far they can still be inspired. I am going to be upset if it gets to the point that they can no longer be inspired without paying up lots of LPs. This problem has only been there since the update.
Just a suggestion. Send them to a neighbour with a singing fish and have them fully inspired in 30 sec. Should save you the lp.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Lenny wrote:
mudgenie wrote:Does anyone else have this problem? My sims are unable to improve their bathroom needs. I can have them use the toilet several times and the bar stays at the same spot. So far they can still be inspired. I am going to be upset if it gets to the point that they can no longer be inspired without paying up lots of LPs. This problem has only been there since the update.
Just a suggestion. Send them to a neighbour with a singing fish and have them fully inspired in 30 sec. Should save you the lp.
Tell me more about the singing fish. I guess I missed that quest. Where would you find it at your neighbor's house? Anyone got one that would like more neighbors? :)
HFN at Starter house #22
Current Update
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

mudgenie wrote:]

Tell me more about the singing fish. I guess I missed that quest. Where would you find it at your neighbor's house? Anyone got one that would like more neighbors? :)
The singing fish was a special reward at the time the fishing Hobby started. It costs 8 lp and is in the decoration part of the home store. The effect is that a sim can listen 30 sec to it and then is fully inspired. No matter how much deplated all his needs have been. Especially when you have a higher number of sims it gets quite handy. I have one in all my houses. Feel free to send me a friends request if you want.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Lenny wrote:

The singing fish was a special reward at the time the fishing Hobby started. It costs 8 lp and is in the decoration part of the home store. The effect is that a sim can listen 30 sec to it and then is fully inspired. No matter how much deplated all his needs have been. Especially when you have a higher number of sims it gets quite handy. I have one in all my houses. Feel free to send me a friends request if you want.
Thanks but I am playing the game through the Game center. :)
HFN at Starter house #22
Current Update
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

mudgenie wrote:
Lenny wrote:[

you surely can find someone with the fish there too.
Peony
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Peony »

mudgenie wrote:
Lenny wrote:

If you can't find a fish in your neighbours' houses, add me. I'm on GC and I have the singing fish in most of my populated houses.
--<Peony>-- on GC
HFN - 2 Terra Drive
40+ Deers - 1 Museum Boulevard
Haunted House - 12 West Side
A-maze-ing Ghost Hunt - 11 West Side
A-maze-ing HFN - 1 West Oceanside
roxygrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by roxygrrl »

Lenny wrote:

I don't have the singing fish in my store. :( does it unlock at a certain level?
Peony
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Peony »

roxygrrl wrote:

I don't have the singing fish in my store. :( does it unlock at a certain level?
My guess is that it was a limited time reward..I got it back when the fishing quest was first introduced. I'm not sure if it's still there as a reward.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will be able to fill us in.
--<Peony>-- on GC
HFN - 2 Terra Drive
40+ Deers - 1 Museum Boulevard
Haunted House - 12 West Side
A-maze-ing Ghost Hunt - 11 West Side
A-maze-ing HFN - 1 West Oceanside