[Update] The golden years

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [Update] The golden years

Post by mudgenie »

Pimpocketgems wrote:What is the best way to earn simoleans since the update? Please help me:)
Well having a reindeer herd helps, or visiting a neighbor who has one. Check for posts that mention that and friend those people, mention the Sims when you do. Ghost hunting still gives money but the glitch crashes my game sometimes so that is annoying. What I did was sell my pool at my Teen Idol mansion and build a pool the same shape but with cheaper paving stones. That made me about 4 million or so. Then I worked like crazy to make another million to build another Teen Idol mansion. Then I sold that pool entirely. So I am at a little over 4 million now. I just updated yesterday so I don't know which hobbies are best.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

I have found gardening the best way to get simoleons.
Leveling up the Riches of Terra for the bonus simoleons makes gardening even more profitable but leveling it up can cost a lot.

Regarding the senior quesltline:
Thanks to all the tips and info on this forum I will be able to complete the senior quest while spending little lp!
Up until now I spend 1lp to speed up the fist garbage search because that fitted my RL time-schedule better.
I still have 24h left, the bingo hall will be completed in 14h, the fishathon will also be finished by then so from now it will only take me about 15h.
Though I might spend some lp to finish earlier because I might not be able to play tonight.
Amazing how helpful having a forum like this is! First it seemed impossible without spending a lot of lp and now I can do it without spending lps.
Although the planning of it all did give me headache at times :lol:
Flipp98
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Flipp98 »

Since the update I haven't been able to visit other neighborhoods. Can somebody help me? When I click on the globe it says visiting but I don't have any Sims there and if I select visiting whatever Sims house I'm at is the one who will pop up in that town. When I send them home it still says visiting, I've deleted the game and restored from the cloud, still no luck.

Update: I unfriended the person who the game keeps saying I'm visiting and now it says I can't visit another town because I already have a sim out of town. All of my sims are accounted for in my town. :?
Attachments
image.jpg
cdriley29
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by cdriley29 »

you are unfortunately gunna have to submit a trouble ticket. Let me do some quick research and see if anybody else had that problem and see what else can be done.
Game Center: cdriley29
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Flipp98 wrote:Since the update I haven't been able to visit other neighborhoods. Can somebody help me? When I click on the globe it says visiting but I don't have any Sims there and if I select visiting whatever Sims house I'm at is the one who will pop up in that town. When I send them home it still says visiting, I've deleted the game and restored from the cloud, still no luck.

Update: I unfriended the person who the game keeps saying I'm visiting and now it says I can't visit another town because I already have a sim out of town. All of my sims are accounted for in my town. :?
Submit the ticket...sure but... Try having that Sim you sent away do something in your town an action. Already reset huh? So it's android? Try reading the town you deleted. Make sure everything closed out. This sucks!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

So can I have a sim start the 24 hour devoted dance and the fishaton right away? Or do I need to wait for those to come up as a goal prior to starting? Thanks!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

The devoted dance has to be done in the snow park! It can be done ahead. The fishathon has to be timed so that it's not over until the other park tasks have completed. I know some have said you can wait to pop the fish bubble but mine completed as soon as I opened the park. Your preteen can do the 16 hr search for cupcake task. If anyone knows differently, hopefully they'll correct but this is my experience.
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

The fishaton and devoted dance can be done in advance but have to be carefully planned.
As Akmawmaw said the fishathon completes as soon as you visit the park, so be sure that you don't need to visit the park after starting it.
The same goes for the devoted dance, make sure you don't have to visit the snow park after starting it. Although this one is a bit trickier because the task right before devoted dance is visit the snow park. So make sure that when you get to the 'visit the snowpark' the devoted dance hasn't finished yet.
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by hipmomx2 »

[quote="mudgenie"]Are the multiple free reindeer available after updating if you "earned" them b4 the update or do they disappear?
Thanks![/quote]

Yes, the reindeer you earned through the glitch are still free in the pet shop. Im working on the Bird quest and Im still adding reindeer to my farm.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Does anyone else have this problem? My sims are unable to improve their bathroom needs. I can have them use the toilet several times and the bar stays at the same spot. So far they can still be inspired. I am going to be upset if it gets to the point that they can no longer be inspired without paying up lots of LPs. This problem has only been there since the update.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update