New update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: New update?

Post by SIMazing »

I found a little info on the site where we voted on the confirmation dialog for the have birthday button. The update extends the golden years quests time limit for players who haven't done the quest yet. They Here is the link to their recent fixes and issues (including this update):
https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/hc/en-u ... s-FreePlay
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

So basically if you have already done those quests this update is useless. Which by now would be most players,I think.
But it is nice for new players who will hopefully have a more realistic time span to complete the quests.

Did any Android users get the update?
Thereexistsonex
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thereexistsonex »

When are we gonna get the quilting quests? Bird feeding is quite boring IMO. The poor senior has to sit on the bench for such a long time. I'm sure he would rather hibernate at home.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

The quilting quest is supposed to start on the 19th
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
Zozobee

Post by Zozobee »

I have ios 7 and the update didn't do anything but it did level me up. I was on level 50 (32%) then I updated and I'm now on level 51 (48%) and it even gave me the 6 LPs for leveling up..so I'm not complaining lol
I was REALLY hoping the elves would be gone but alas they are still here
SeekerDraconis
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SeekerDraconis »

hiser1974 wrote:So basically if you have already done those quests this update is useless. Which by now would be most players,I think.
But it is nice for new players who will hopefully have a more realistic time span to complete the quests.

Did any Android users get the update?
Nope. Still don't see an update in the Google Play store. So if this update is to fix the quests dates, why only for Apple users?
HFN: Starter Home
HH: #2 Diver's Way
Pets, Frisbee: #1 East Oceanside
Pool: #3 East Oceanside
Woodwork & Fashion Benchs: #21 West Side (nxt to Starter Home)
3 Star Instruments: Teen Mansion @ Bliss Drive, Island
scarletbegonias
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by scarletbegonias »

I still never got an update on my galaxy tab. im almost done with adulthood so itd be nice if I could not spend all my lps on the seniors quest :(
FB: https://www.facebook.com/milo.sims.3
HFN: 4 West Oceanside
haunted house: 1 Divers Way
message me so I know where you found me! :)
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

It would be really nice if Firemonkeys would post changelogs for the updates.
This one is quiet a mystery. If it is to fix the timing on the senior quest line then why isn't it available on Android?
Nothing seems to have changed in my game.
Amy J
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Amy J »

On Firemonkeys site (via the link SIMazing posted above) it says Android users need to reboot their device to see the changes. It's under the 'Seniors Quest Time Limit Extended' post. I guess you won't notice any difference though if you already completed the quest.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Amy J wrote:On Firemonkeys site (via the link SIMazing posted above) it says Android users need to reboot their device to see the changes. It's under the 'Seniors Quest Time Limit Extended' post. I guess you won't notice any difference though if you already completed the quest.
That's so 'genius' at FM end...