New update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Itisjustme
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: New update?

Post by Itisjustme »

hello cdriley29 how many friends on the sims do u have you are allowed to have 100 max in decending order so people get bumbed with a higher town value as you add them I have two deer sim houses and my town value is 208712206 now in Game center u are allowed 500 . The first one with deers is to the right of the bridge and then the other one is on the other side of the bridge . I have everything under the sun . I have reached my max on sims but not on my max on game center so please mention the site an u play sims thank u
game center name metkased12
sims first name margaret
please mention site and u play
level 55 have many deers in 2 houses mult levels homes
all items u need are on the other side of the bridge good luck
cdriley29
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by cdriley29 »

Itisjustme wrote:hello cdriley29 how many friends on the sims do u have you are allowed to have 100 max in decending order so people get bumbed with a higher town value as you add them I have two deer sim houses and my town value is 208712206 now in Game center u are allowed 500 . The first one with deers is to the right of the bridge and then the other one is on the other side of the bridge . I have everything under the sun . I have reached my max on sims but not on my max on game center so please mention the site an u play sims thank u

i only have 29 friends.

For real. I think Cyril's onto something. I didn't have any friend requests but i ended up re-booting my phone. (which i never do). So...im not sure what the problem is but if its going to be doing this - this is a serious glitch. kinda p*ssed me off too mainly because i had gifts waiting and only ending getting one gift opened (via Another Sim Town)....which means i wait another 24 hours to get all my party boat gifts. thats okay. im not selfish...i mean, not THAT selfish. lol.
Game Center: cdriley29
Itisjustme
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Itisjustme »

I am realy sorry to hear that and I appoligize to all in responding slow to the Game center request . for all u simmers players on Game center I am now up to 209 friends max allowed there 500 On sims I already have 100 sorry to all that i can not see your sim town but like I said my value is 206712606 so u are welcolm to add me if u want but please mention the site as well as that u play the game , I have lost gifts in the past as well so I know how it feels , But I have been playing this game for 3 years and i have watched its progress . All its bugs and everything. I was slow to find the forum and get onto Game center .
game center name metkased12
sims first name margaret
please mention site and u play
level 55 have many deers in 2 houses mult levels homes
all items u need are on the other side of the bridge good luck
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by hipmomx2 »

animagif wrote:Woohoo is no longer blurred out. Is that part of the update too? It's been a while since I made two of my sims woohoo. Hmm..
I know if you go into settings and change the language to French, it doesn't blur it out....found that a long time ago...have no idea how!
Debsjw10
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Debsjw10 »

Just tried that & they were still blurred out.
HFN - 1 Firehouse Road
Haunted House - 2 Diver's Way
Reindeer park - to the right of the volcano
GC Debsjw10.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

We are not such shameless people in France :lol:
Wohoo is also censured for us, if you watch from the same level [spoiler="spolier"](but if you spy from another level, you can see the whole show ;) )[/spoiler]
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by hipmomx2 »

Delphine wrote:We are not such shameless people in France :lol:
Wohoo is also censured for us, if you watch from the same level [spoiler="spolier"](but if you spy from another level, you can see the whole show ;) )[/spoiler]
Wow I guess they fixed it. Delphine where do you live in France? My dad works for Disney and when they built Euro Disney we were sent there for a year. I was only 12 then. I'd love to go back as an adult.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

I live in Angers, in thé west of France (one hour from Le Mans). It is located in the Loire Valley, but i don't live in a caste :D .

And you can still visit France for vacation if not for living ;)
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

Delphine wrote:I live in Angers, in thé west of France (one hour from Le Mans). It is located in the Loire Valley, but i don't live in a caste :D .

I have very fond memories of Angers. I spent a year on student exchange at l'universite d'Angers. That was a long time ago :)
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by hipmomx2 »

Delphine wrote:I live in Angers, in thé west of France (one hour from Le Mans). It is located in the Loire Valley, but i don't live in a caste :D .

I could if I could pay my way with my Simoleons! Lol