Singing salmon

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Singing salmon

Post by Lenny »

It is 30 sec recharging pre update and at least in the android version it gas a glitch since the previous update i can use it for the second sim right after the first one has finished and while it is still showing recharging
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Bagatelle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Bagatelle »

So it's 30 SECONDS preupdate and 30 MINUTES update....
It sucks !! :(
Facebook account : Bagatelle Dupré (please send a message with SFP or the forum)
Game Center : bagatelle freeplay

HFN : Volcano View (on the right of the volcano)

Sorry for my poor english.... I'm french ! ;)
Happy simming ! :D
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

I've just experienced this problem! I've had the singing fish since the fishing update and it would recharge quickly, just now I thought there was something wrong with it, went off to see to other sims, came back and it still hadn't finished charging....so annoying!
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Bagatelle wrote:So it's 30 SECONDS preupdate and 30 MINUTES update....
It sucks !! :(
Yup another of the FM kindness which first makes us work hardly (and probably spendign lp) for a reward which still costs LP and then rendering it nearly useless. I used to have three singing fishes and moved my 32 sims to them. Only the neighbour update desaster made me buy one for each house. Now you really need one in any single house and probably more then one if you want to use it with your whole family at once. That's a lot of LP which goes down the train.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
144Vaux
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by 144Vaux »

Visit a neighbour's fish :)
GC Id: 144Vaux
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

144Vaux wrote:Visit a neighbour's fish :)
But this can't be th Goal of the game that we send 32 sims of to neigbours to get them recharged. I don't see any realistic explanation why they changed the time if not for forcing players to buy more then one
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Lenny wrote:
144Vaux wrote:Visit a neighbour's fish :)
But this can't be th Goal of the game that we send 32 sims of to neigbours to get them recharged. I don't see any realistic explanation why they changed the time if not for forcing players to buy more then one
It would be doable, but certainly no fun. But that seems to be the new goal of SFP 2. No control, no fun, no relationships. I'll shut up. :evil:
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

When the singing fish was first offered as a prize the recharge time was 30 minutes. I remember thinking that was ridiculous and it would be easier to just recharge my sims the normal way. I didn't use the fish for almost a year so I don't known when it was but at some point they reduced the charging time. Hopefully they will do that again.

I have been wondering...if you've already unlocked the singing fish from the previous fishing quest but don't complete the life dreams quest on time do they take the singing fish away?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Gem410
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Gem410 »

Mockingbird288z, you updated! I came home from visiting you and when I returned shortly after I was barred-neighbor has updated! Awwwww!
Easter Update
GC Simsgem410

SP #PinkCandy
HFN New location...
Clown's Residence near the Art Gallery
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Gem410 wrote:Mockingbird288z, you updated! I came home from visiting you and when I returned shortly after I was barred-neighbor has updated! Awwwww!

Sorry!!!!!! :oops:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update