[TEENS] NEW UPDATE !!!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: NEW UPDATE !!!

Post by SIMazing »

I'm excited about teenagers because there are so many poosibilities. Teens do more than just rebel. They have complex social lives, crushes, ambitions, unique hobbies, part-time jobs and baby-sitting gigs... They have their own communication styles, music, clothes, art... If done right, this set of years in a sim's life can change the whole dynamics of the game! :D
Maybe they will even walk faster, talk faster, eat faster, or even drive faster! :o
Can you imagine what other goofball things the creators might throw in there? I can hardly wait! :lol:
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

Just saw this as I went into the game. Interesting... Very interesting.
Attachments
image.jpg
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

I can wrap up my feelings on this update in one word...

Meh.

I know I'm in the minority, but it's not something I wanted. I like my preteens as preteens. Unless we get a sim increase my town won't be seeing any of them. A lot of people are excited about it, though, so I'm happy for them.

Might use some of their decorations though...drum kit looks cool...
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

ErinPW wrote:
bloodcool wrote:<snips>
my next unlock is at level 48, which is 5 levels away...

i did the glitched free-LP add-a-sim and increase all the way to 31 Sims. Subsequently I deleted 4 and down to 27 but was still above my level-limit... Now to LP add-a-sim would be 100+ LP...
I hope the developers allow more sims per level, without spending lots of LPs.
mistake in my earlier post cos i notice it when 1 is away visiting, should be next unlock at level 49... argh!

it would be a miracle if they decide to reduce the LP-unlock price
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I wish they would let us add 1 Sim per level. I'm currently making a baby for Theodore and Andromeda, who finally got married today. But that's because I need a pre-teen, so this baby will skip right through baby and will only be a toddler long enough for me to make the extra cake. Then I want another toddler for Molly's house, since they have all the toddler toys there. I've got pre-teen stuff in inventory from the pre-built house, have to tweak it a little, because I know it will be a girl, but not a girly girl. She'll like pink but will do TKD instead of ballet. Probably will be something of a tomboy. I can't make another Sim until level 32, sure wish 1 came with every level. Hope the max changes to 50 Sims and they keep the price of babies reasonable. I currently have 4 empty houses because of the 2 weddings and 2 relocations out of bachelor quarters to family homes. Would like to have new Sims move in to use them, you know?
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ducky1228 »

I hope they all stop sneezing, that would be wonderful
Don't forget to save your game to the cloud
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

ZeeGee wrote: I'm glad to grow up a couple of preteens. But don't understand why they don't fix the bugs brought on by previous updates before starting a new one.
Same here. They have been accumulating bugs for the last few updates and keep on adding new features without bothering to fix some of them. Wish they would just concentrate on fixing everything before adding new features...and bugs to the game. Am heartily sick of seeing the weather machine error message (even though I have kept all of them in inventory), getting charged twice for baking/planting and worse of all getting short changed on xp from planting, not to mention the crazy house path! Sure hope they will be fixed, but am not holding my breath.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about it. I wish they would let us add 1 Sim per level. I'm currently making a baby for Theodore and Andromeda, who finally got married today. But that's because I need a pre-teen, so this baby will skip right through baby and will only be a toddler long enough for me to make the extra cake. Then I want another toddler for Molly's house, since they have all the toddler toys there. I've got pre-teen stuff in inventory from the pre-built house, have to tweak it a little, because I know it will be a girl, but not a girly girl. She'll like pink but will do TKD instead of ballet. Probably will be something of a tomboy. I can't make another Sim until level 32, sure wish 1 came with every level. Hope the max changes to 50 Sims and they keep the price of babies reasonable. I currently have 4 empty houses because of the 2 weddings and 2 relocations out of bachelor quarters to family homes. Would like to have new Sims move in to use them, you know?
I did this with a preteen too cuz I needed him for the game. Luis, his backstory is he's Raul's kid from a previous marriage whose come yo live with him as a preteen. Ha! I think we all end up with empty houses *nods*
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

ducky1228 wrote:I hope they all stop sneezing, that would be wonderful
OMG! I know it's prolly some OCD thing with me but I swear I would almost rather have this than anything. It's so gross! Of all the actions the can do on their own...
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

teens ....
stamping , yelling, door slamming, loud music, sneak out, drive car without permission ... need i say more. and i bet they can NOT grow into adults YET... the terrible teens are upon us ... beware be afraid be very afraid !!!

is halloween coming ?
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2