No Island resources for life dream tasks?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
EmmyBerry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

No Island resources for life dream tasks?

Post by EmmyBerry »

Hi guys!
While reading another topic here concerning island resources not being accounted for I realised that I have been stuck with only 1 rare resource missing to the next level for all my monuments.
So I decided to pay attention to the resources I get to check if they get added to the count or not. Most of my sims are now just repeatedly doing their life dream task, I only do little other tasks to re-inspire them in between. I stell get resources fot the in between tasks, but so far have received non for life dream tasks. Is this the same for all of us or am I just to impatient?

If we really don't get any resources for the life dream tasks people like me who still havent finished the island monuments will never have the island completely "finished" withut using LP for it, that would be really annoying (even more annoying than it taking so long in the first place anyway)!
Account inactive since I don't play SimsFreeplay anymore.
EmmyBerry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: No Island resources for life dream tasks?

Post by EmmyBerry »

OK I just received Gold for "Litsten to retro game music" So I guess you do get resources for life dream tasks, it just takes longer maybe...
wumpy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by wumpy »

I never particularly paid much attention to the monuments because it seems so difficult to upgrade them without using lp. I only pay attention when I get an alert to upgrade a monument. I received an alert while in a neighbors town that one of my monuments was ready to upgrade. I rushed back to my town and realized none of my monuments had enough resources! So I wonder if the resources we earn somehow get 'lost'. And I must admit that I'm too lazy to pay attention to the amount of resources I have for each monument to keep track of this... :lol:
GC wumpy0815.
EmmyBerry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EmmyBerry »

I believe that when you are in a neighbour'S town and get a notification it refers to the town you're in, not your own, i.e. that neighbour only needed one more resource and you just collected it.
What I am not sure about though is if the resource counts to your number or not.
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Yes you get them for the dream tasks but you already know it :lol:
I read this thread when you first posted but I didn't have an answer so I started paying more attention. I got an Onyx today. Maybe I've gotten more but some tasks are so long that it seems they give resources less frequently :)
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022