Help!! Re orbs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Help!! Re orbs

Post by Madlyaddicted »

I just don't understand it since the update. I have one sim that has had one life quest of watching tv, then had a birthday now has to play the sims on the computer.... Another teenage sim just had a birthday and is an adult. I thought this would mean they too would have a life quest or orb, but no!!! So how on earth am I meant to get mre I order to buy the beach and arcade? I can't add any more sims to town. Am considering giving up playing.
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Help!! Re orbs

Post by Microdot »

Madlyaddicted wrote:I just don't understand it since the update. I have one sim that has had one life quest of watching tv, then had a birthday now has to play the sims on the computer.... Another teenage sim just had a birthday and is an adult. I thought this would mean they too would have a life quest or orb, but no!!! So how on earth am I meant to get mre I order to buy the beach and arcade? I can't add any more sims to town. Am considering giving up playing.
You have to give your sims Life Quests through the wardrobe.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

Microdot wrote:You have to give your sims Life Quests through the wardrobe.
To clarify slightly, you have to give them a personality (sporty or geek) through the wardrobe. After that, they will get a life goal automatically.

But remember to save your game before you do this. That way, if you get a life goal you don't want, you can restore your game and get another one!
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

Ok and I can't do that until after the quest is over, right? I guess I need to pause my senior who is being followed by the grim reaper because I doesn't have a personality.
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

mommacude wrote:Ok and I can't do that until after the quest is over, right? I guess I need to pause my senior who is being followed by the grim reaper because I doesn't have a personality.
When the senior picks up the orb in the park, his personality automatically becomes a geek, and the subsequent goals let you complete his life dream so that when he dies, he leaves behind a silver orb (that's from memory, I think it's right).

You won't be able to assign personalities to anyone else until after the quest is over.
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

If I want to rewind the other senior, should I do it now or just watch the bar until he gets closer? Will I have a chance to stop it nice time is up?
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.