All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Teen Update info

Post by animagif »

I see. Thanks a lot Karen and bloodcool. I'm keeping it going. :D
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Thanks for explaining about the Mystery box goals.
I have the Progressive TV and car and used them both, done a lot of normal goals, but still no Mystery box.
Guess I'll just have to be patient...
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

I've unlocked the mystery box thingy finally. So just for clarification, they are releasing ONE key per week? Is that right? If that's right then to unlock the biggest box, we need to wait for two and a half months? That sounds ridiculous.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

So this mystery box item is supposed to take the place of the lps? I would much rather decide for myself how to spend my goal rewards.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

telemwill wrote:So this mystery box item is supposed to take the place of the lps? I would much rather decide for myself how to spend my goal rewards.
At 75 % on the way to the first box I got 3 LPs. Until now no more LPs from goals :(
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

telemwill wrote:So this mystery box item is supposed to take the place of the lps? I would much rather decide for myself how to spend my goal rewards.
yes... apparently they are limiting our LP earning rate...
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

So far I'm not really liking this update. Feels like too much has been taken away and too little given in return.
Though I must say I'm not into kids, only had 1 preteen so I didn't have to skip goals.
So I wasn't overly enthusiastic about the update in the first place.
Fortunately I haven't updated my main game yet and I think I will keep it that way for now.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

I have always used hobbies as my main LP income. Most of the times I don't even bother with the goals.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

ErinPW wrote:
At 75 % on the way to the first box I got 3 LPs. Until now no more LPs from goals :(
I did not get LPs up to the 75% mark and then I was asked to bake a Danish and got an LP from that at least. My teen is now wasting a day on the couch (18 hours actually) and I hope it will yield another LP. But yes, I already pointed out earlier that they are drastically reducing the number of LPs from goals, even more than in the last 2 updates.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Thanks for the information, Erin and Bloodcool. I suppose we will want to keep track of what is coming out of each box, so we can decide whether to wait or not.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.