Aging adults

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Perfect10!
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Aging adults

Post by Perfect10! »

I don't get it. My adult sim who's only a little past half life suddenly has fulfilled all her life dreams and I'm asked to send her to the afterlife to pass her bronze life orb to another sim. Advanced her age instead and paid 15 LPs so she can continue to do life dreams as a senior. However, I get the same message to send her to the afterlife. Is this how it should work? :(
sims r us
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Aging adults

Post by sims r us »

Hi there
It's all very confusing so just getting to grips with it myself. Your sim has achieved their life dream but will be a senior unless you advance them again to send them to the after life. You can use birthday cakes to advance from adult to senior in future which uses less life points. I baked a few cakes and did this with my sims but then had to pay more life points to send then to the afterlife. I am just going to let them all age naturally now I just wanted to get platinum orbs to save a couple of my sims
Perfect10!
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Perfect10! »

Thanks, sims r us. So an adult who has advanced to a senior will not have any more life dreams to fulfill? He'll have to die already? And we have to pay again for them to die? Hmmm, something very wrong here!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Perfect10! wrote:Thanks, sims r us. So an adult who has advanced to a senior will not have any more life dreams to fulfill? He'll have to die already? And we have to pay again for them to die? Hmmm, something very wrong here!
Have a look at Perturbee's Guide Alive Sim's Orb usage! Possibly you'll find an answer regarding a new life dream for your sim.

The natural aging/dying is free. You only pay, if you want to speed it up.

Hope, this helps :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
sims r us
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by sims r us »

If you want to use orbs for the beach or arcade you do get another life dream if you spend it. If you are leaving it as a legacy for another sim then the sim has to go to the afterlife :cry: perturbees guide really helped me a lot :D
Perfect10!
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Perfect10! »

Thanks again, sims r us and Erin. I looked up Perturbee's post and it really helped me a lot!