Revert to pre-update game?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Gizmom
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Revert to pre-update game?

Post by Gizmom »

I have the old version on my phone. Does anybody know what will happen if I save it to the cloud and try to play it on my ipad. It has the life dreams update, which I hate!
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Revert to pre-update game?

Post by penlopej »

I found a game on my grand daughters ipad that was still on the Xmas update and I thought great, can transfer it to my ipad. It transferred but to the updated game!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Somewhere I read, it's possible to get the old version back, if you've got the not updated version on another device or a PC/Mac. But I can't tell you the steps which you have to do :(
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I found this site while searchign for an revert Option.
http://los-sims-gratuito.en.uptodown.com/android/old
I have no glue if it is serious and works. Anyone has experience with this?
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Gizmom wrote:I have the old version on my phone. Does anybody know what will happen if I save it to the cloud and try to play it on my ipad. It has the life dreams update, which I hate!
Have you ever had the old version on your ipad? Did you make a backup to your computer of your ipad's apps, including the older version of the game? The only way to get the older version onto your ipad is if you had one there before or can get an older version. If you never had the game on your ipad, have a new version with no older version, or no backup, then this sync won't work.

If you have a backup do the following: Make sure you don't have or be sure to remove the current update on your ipad. When you sync to your computer, make sure to check the toggle box so that the older version is loaded. Then use your cloud save to recover your data.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)