Higher education goals

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Higher education goals

Post by Palmjill »

bloodcool wrote:Tried and confirmed: Bribe ducks can be done by toddler and only need 5 min!
Excellent! My adult sim fainted after he heard about this lol. Anyway at least my high school is being built now.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

bloodcool wrote:Tried and confirmed: Bribe ducks can be done by toddler and only need 5 min!
Good to know - glad I kept one Toddler and one Pre-teen (not kept, but that's all I've ever had!) When I get to Level 32 I have to decide whether to have one of my couples have another baby so I can grow my pre-teen to a teen and then make the new one a pre-teen, since I like having Molly as a toddler.

Some of the goals are coming up as already completed as soon as they appear (make two Sims be friends was one of them). Some of these must be for really new players who are just getting started? All of mine are either friends or good friends already. Half of them are acquainted with several neighbors and a couple have even become friends with neighbors (and today some are friends with Osiris).
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

Damn! Preteens can't bribe the ducks.

All this time wasted and income lost for something I didn't want in the first place...