All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Mystery Box

Post by Terar21 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
Jessilynn83 wrote: I'm more annoyed at the non mystery box goals. Doing a 12 hour task and only getting $200 is a waste of a sim. I can make triple that by doing so many other things that require half the time.
I don't even do them unless it's for Mystery box. They'll just sit there and wait for the new sequence, and then I start them. So I am not doing any regular goals for about 3 days, depending on how quickly I finish the MB quests. I ignore them until the new MB week starts and work on my SP goals and have everybody going to school, gardening, working on hobbies, earning as much as they can in between the forced goals for MB.

Trying to get $1.5 million so I can add a second story to one house and then buy the haunted stairs and elevator in case they go away. Fortunately, even though I was away for the game for a long time, I started it on the the first day it was released, so there is no cap on my mailbox reward. But I missed out on construct o coins, the turbo lift / transporter, the haunted house and lots of other neat things. :(
That's what I do too. Those goals aren't worth it unless it's for the key so I just let it sit. I usually finish with days to spare except the one time my last goal was a nighttime task and I kept forgetting to do it before going to bed lol.
Game Center: terar21

HFN (with teen idol instruments): 1 East Oceanside
Woodworking/Fashion Designing: 12 West Side
Haunted House: 10 West Side
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

cebelicamya1 wrote:The pink thing is pearl, one of the springs of fortune resources and the other one is caramel ward, which normally cost 8 SP. 8-)
Oh, a pearl! I haven't started on that monument yet so I've never seen one. At the rate I'm going, I MIGHT see one by 2016....
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
starrywonder
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by starrywonder »

So far I have six mystery boxes has anyone gotten to number 10?
Updated for Sunset Mall.

I have the Arcade, Public Beach, Horses, Carnival, and Pet Park.

HFN at 1 Diver's Lane
Firepole at 2 Firehouse Road
Dog at 2 Firehouse Road
Cat at 22 West Side
Most houses have every item you need.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

starrywonder wrote:So far I have six mystery boxes has anyone gotten to number 10?
Not me; I spent one the first week on purpose, and vowed not to do it again until I had 10. Then, last week I spent one accidentally!!! Ugh. Anyway, I only have four, and am saving to get 10. I think it may only be possible to have a maximum of six, like you, right now.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
aylilth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by aylilth »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
cebelicamya1 wrote:The pink thing is pearl, one of the springs of fortune resources and the other one is caramel ward, which normally cost 8 SP. 8-)
Oh, a pearl! I haven't started on that monument yet so I've never seen one. At the rate I'm going, I MIGHT see one by 2016....

Haha that's how I feel too, I've been trying to grind it out past few days trying to hit lvl 36 I need more sims lol.

Right now I have 6 keys halfway to 7. Just a lil longer to go..... :mrgreen:
GC-Aylilth

Sims freeplay Addict when not working!
starrywonder
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by starrywonder »

blackbrit wrote:
starrywonder wrote:So far I have six mystery boxes has anyone gotten to number 10?
Not me; I spent one the first week on purpose, and vowed not to do it again until I had 10. Then, last week I spent one accidentally!!! Ugh. Anyway, I only have four, and am saving to get 10. I think it may only be possible to have a maximum of six, like you, right now.
Ahh okay. I want to wait before using my keys and am hoping for some great items.
Updated for Sunset Mall.

I have the Arcade, Public Beach, Horses, Carnival, and Pet Park.

HFN at 1 Diver's Lane
Firepole at 2 Firehouse Road
Dog at 2 Firehouse Road
Cat at 22 West Side
Most houses have every item you need.
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

I have 7 keys, 3 more to go. Which is another 3 weeks. Then I can open Fortune Box. I wonder after you get 10 and open the last box does it start over?
aylilth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by aylilth »

8 keys...... 2 to go!
GC-Aylilth

Sims freeplay Addict when not working!
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

aylilth wrote:8 keys...... 2 to go!
Me, too! I would have nine if I hadn't foolishly spent the first key in the first week...
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
username
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by username »

Week 10 starts soon, so we'll have a report on the contents of the superduper (or whatever it's called) box soon.

I hope it's worth it. I've been saving these stupid keys for two months now :?