"Road to Fame" and "Teen Idol"

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
grumpler66
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: "Road to Fame" and "Teen Idol"

Post by grumpler66 »

SKatF wrote: It's sort of like earning XP when you're at level 55. Pointless and a bit annoying.
Sigh! You couldn't be more right. :roll:
Fatkittycat
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Fatkittycat »

Hi everyone,
I am on the "old to fame quest" and I have had my teenager play the keyboard for a week now almost consistently in order to create 6 songs. I bought the most expensive keyboard and I keep her inspired. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I was hoping someone had some advice for me.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Fatkittycat wrote: 21 Jan 2017, 22:29 Hi everyone,
I am on the "old to fame quest" and I have had my teenager play the keyboard for a week now almost consistently in order to create 6 songs. I bought the most expensive keyboard and I keep her inspired. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I was hoping someone had some advice for me.
You need to use a different instrument for each row.

Row 1 keyboard
Row 2 bass guitar
Row 3 drums
Row 4 electric guitar
Row 5 microphone (singing)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

SKatF wrote: 17 Oct 2016, 17:42
grumpler66 wrote:is it just me, or are this damn teen idol bonus things getting unnerving. I'm receiving tons of radio interviews today. my town sign is built since ages. i wonder if they'll change the darn thing ever. it's such a worthless crap. ridiculous to keep it in the game altough it's not needed any more. :evil:
It's sort of like earning XP when you're at level 55. Pointless and a bit annoying.
same for both, XPs and town sign. :[
Do you think they'll ever make a 56th level or something?
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tara2388 »

randy_thrandy wrote: 22 Jan 2017, 12:01
SKatF wrote: 17 Oct 2016, 17:42
grumpler66 wrote:is it just me, or are this damn teen idol bonus things getting unnerving. I'm receiving tons of radio interviews today. my town sign is built since ages. i wonder if they'll change the darn thing ever. it's such a worthless crap. ridiculous to keep it in the game altough it's not needed any more. :evil:
It's sort of like earning XP when you're at level 55. Pointless and a bit annoying.
same for both, XPs and town sign. :[
Do you think they'll ever make a 56th level or something?
Yeah, it's pretty pointless with the XP and the Town Sign. At least we're on high levels though. I just got my aunt into playing this game, and she's a level 10. Since I started helping her I realized how amazingly difficult it is for beginning players on the Sims Freeplay. Trust me, this game is not very kind to beginners. With the limited time events, normally the maximum of items out to purchase for the event is 10-15. Most beginner players don't even have 10-15 sims, and the few sims that they have are doing the main line of quests.
Fatkittycat
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Fatkittycat »

copperwood wrote: 22 Jan 2017, 03:50
Fatkittycat wrote: 21 Jan 2017, 22:29 Hi everyone,
You need to use a different instrument for each row.

Row 1 keyboard
Row 2 bass guitar
Row 3 drums
Row 4 electric guitar
Row 5 microphone (singing)

Thanks. I'm glad I asked. It would have taken me forever.