(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
maggie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: "Road to Fame" and "Teen Idol"

Post by maggie »

hiser1974 wrote:
maggie wrote:

90 hours of game play wow ! This has a time limet .90 hours is like you say 4 days . I have 4 days left on my time limet .

So seeing I am using 3 star it should be half that time. :?:

I am finding or should say what I am doing is using up my LP up in what I am gaining for free in getting SIMS doing ice skating is clicking finishing the task faster using 1lP so sim can level up faster . As I notice onces teenager level is higher I am hoping I can finish this sooner .
Yeah, I had very bad luck with the bass guitar notes. It took 18 times playing it before I got all three.
How long it will take you to get all notes depends on luck.
If your lucky you don't get much doubles and can finish faster.

Let's say you get no doubles (which is unlikely) then to make 15 notes it would take:
1-star: 45 hours
2-star: 34:30 hours
3-star: 24 hours
Calculate in the time for RL and bad luck and then six days don't seem that much time to accomplish the time-limited goal.

Yes maybe it's down to luck or game waiting for me to pay for extra LP out of my own money to buy LP from game shop .
I am not doing that anymore . Or it end up annually costing me more then my iPhone, iPad .

Did you end up buying LP ?
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

No, I didn't buy or use lp. My policy is not to buy currency for games.
I have saved up some lp through hobbies so if it is going to take too long I can use those to speed it up.
But I rather not do that.
maggie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by maggie »

Am going to make that my policy also from now.

Thanks for replying .

I got teen sim using another different interment it's free one takes to hours . Am giving it try see if that helps with getting different written note.
maggie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by maggie »

Yes it work :D

Am on 2nd set now have to get 9

Guitar coat 10 LP ! Pay for wrong one which was not free! Then notice the 10 LP one

Used up some LP to finish it faster
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

maggie wrote:Am going to make that my policy also from now.

Thanks for replying .

I got teen sim using another different interment it's free one takes to hours . Am giving it try see if that helps with getting different written note.
Your welcome.
I do use lp in my test game to complete things fast because afterwards I can restore my backup. This way I can check out stuff without going broke in my main game.
But in my main game I don't do that and save the lp for other things.
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Finished it this morning.
In total I spend 21 lp, 20 for instruments (electric guitar and microphone) and 1 to finish an action early so I could squeeze in one more try that day. All in all cheaper then buying a 3-star set (50 lp).
My teen is still writing music non-stop to get the resources for the sign. Thinking of adding another teen to get them a bit faster.
ahmuk
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ahmuk »

I have been trying to write the sixth piece of music for the past two days!! I alternate between keyboard and guitar, but the music keeps repeating. There is no way that I can complete this goal :|
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

ahmuk wrote:I have been trying to write the sixth piece of music for the past two days!! I alternate between keyboard and guitar, but the music keeps repeating. There is no way that I can complete this goal :|
You can't alternate instruments. The first 3 have to be written with the keyboard. That unlocks the bass guitar for the next 3. Then those unlock the drums for the next 3. Then the electric guitar and so on. If you are using the keyboard to try to get music in the second set of 3, it's not going to work. If you got all 3 notes for the keyboard to unlock the bass guitar, just keep playing the bass guitar - it might repeat a couple of notes but eventually it will do the 3rd one. Then you can get the drums to do the next 3.

Is your teen tired? I gave mine breaks when she started getting duplicates - just a round of coffee, snack, check email, talk on the phone, use toilet, wash hands - whatever the shortest things were. Then I sent her back to the drums and she finally got the 9th note so we could move on to the electric guitar.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dihannah1 »

I went to add another teen adding lyrics and it said only 1 teen idol per town. If I w4ould have said yes, my original would have lost the idol name, but not sure if I'd lose all the notes gained, so kept my one teen plugging away. Just started on the guitar. I didn't know there was a time limit!

Anybody know how much the mansion is? I've been saving simoleons and have over $8 mil. Is that going to be enough, anybody know?
HFN - Starter Home - Recently updated!
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

dihannah1 wrote:I went to add another teen adding lyrics and it said only 1 teen idol per town. If I w4ould have said yes, my original would have lost the idol name, but not sure if I'd lose all the notes gained, so kept my one teen plugging away.
You can go to another town and do it though, then it works. See here.
dihannah1 wrote:Just started on the guitar. I didn't know there was a time limit!
Only to get the free instruments though, nothing to do with the mansion.
dihannah1 wrote:Anybody know how much the mansion is? I've been saving simoleons and have over $8 mil. Is that going to be enough, anybody know?
First mansion is free. Subsequent ones cost 80LP each.