Progressive goals? What?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Tigiana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Progressive goals? What?

Post by Tigiana »

Help! I'm confused! Everyone keeps talking about Progressive goals. When are you supposed to get them?

I'm halfway through both my Mystery Box and Higher Ed quests but haven't seen any Progressive goals so far. Do they appear after I've completed a certain quest? Or what? Or will the goals only be shown to players from certain countries? I'm from Finland and had no idea what Progressive was before looking it up, so it wouldn't make sense to advertise here...

What are the new Progressive items? I can only see a tv under the Featured tab in home store. (But what a fine tv it is! Finally, a modern non-SP option for a one-square tv - and you can put in on a table, too! And it's FREE!)

I also heard there was a Progressive car out there. Is it free also? I guess I'll have to finally build the car dealer then. Bah. I thought I could do without it...
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

~ Ron Wild ~
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Progressive goals? What?

Post by bloodcool »

Tigiana wrote:Help! I'm confused! Everyone keeps talking about Progressive goals. When are you supposed to get them?

I'm halfway through both my Mystery Box and Higher Ed quests but haven't seen any Progressive goals so far. Do they appear after I've completed a certain quest? Or what? Or will the goals only be shown to players from certain countries? I'm from Finland and had no idea what Progressive was before looking it up, so it wouldn't make sense to advertise here...

What are the new Progressive items? I can only see a tv under the Featured tab in home store. (But what a fine tv it is! Finally, a modern non-SP option for a one-square tv - and you can put in on a table, too! And it's FREE!)

I also heard there was a Progressive car out there. Is it free also? I guess I'll have to finally build the car dealer then. Bah. I thought I could do without it...
The progressive goals are simply 4 goals where u buy the tv, watch the progressive channel, buy the car and finally drive the car...

I think these goals will appear if u have car dealer constructed... But there's really nothing special about it...
Tigiana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tigiana »

Thank you for the info!

One more question, though... so is the car free?
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

~ Ron Wild ~
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Tigiana wrote:Thank you for the info!
One more question, though... so is the car free?
Yes, it's free.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Tigiana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tigiana »

Thank you!

So that's what the car looks like. And it's 1-star! Hmmm... now I'll just have to decide if it's worth spending 250k on the car dealer...

~ Ron Wild ~
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

see the car lottery for a neat trick with it.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

What's a car lottery? I didn't even know more than 1 Sim could drive at a time, until the "have 3 Sims driving" came up. I collected Simoleans from them as they drove around beeping - they run a lot of red lights, though. We need a hospital building, my Sims had about 20 accidents (and they were all hit and run - we need a police department, too!)
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

nogard0 wrote:see the car lottery for a neat trick with it.
Can you explain what a car lottery is and where i can find it? Thanks :!: xxx
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

I don't know what the car lottery is either and I never drove much due to the low ROI and I never knew about the chasing cars thing either. I ust got the teen learn to drive goal and put a couple others to driving. One with a progressivemobile and one with heir own car. Snagged here LPs! Imagine my surprise. Plus the learn to drive goal was giving out 7 simoleans and sometimes 35. Just don't know which one dropped the LPs. Wish I did.
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

That's three LPs. Didn't give me the review post option. Should've spell checked it myself.