(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

[EVENT] Long Hair

Post by Perturbee »

Coming up (21st of August):
Special Event: Ringlets of Fire

Unlocks 9 different long hair styles (in 4 colours each), after the event these hair styles will cost €3.95 EACH!!!)
Read and prepare yourself for this event.

Thanks go to akshaya for the early warning!

English version here: http://simsfp.blogspot.com/2014/08/spec ... -fire.html
German version by akshaya here: http://akshaya.de/2014/08/die-sims-frei ... 7-08-2014/
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [SPECIAL EVENT] Ringlets of Fire (21/8)!

Post by chamilet »

Do we know if the people completing the quest on time get unlimited hair or just one of each or you have to change your Sims right then to use the free hair?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

chamilet wrote:Do we know if the people completing the quest on time get unlimited hair or just one of each or you have to change your Sims right then to use the free hair?
You unlock the different styles (one for each completed collection), so you can keep using them for as many Sims as you like.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I am looking forward to the new hairstyles. Thanks, Perturbee, for you excellent reporting! I do think FM has gone a bit crazy with the marketing of the hairstyles after the event though. I mean, you get a random hairstyle. That sounds cruel. I hope at least they have some mechanism in place to ensure you get different ones each time if you resort to buying them. I hope I am able to unlock them all in the event.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Dana Anderson-James

Post by Dana Anderson-James »

Thank you Perturbee and Petra (akshaya)! :D You gules are life savers! Has is completely changed my gameplay over the next few days drastically, yes. Is it worth it, yes. I would be lost without you and this forum. Again, a million times, THANK YOU!!!
Mitzki
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Mitzki »

Thanks for the news. Now to figure out how to explain why I won't be available during that weekend so I can get as much as this quest done before time runs out.
Sereya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sereya »

OK I am now very glad I had not dismantled my fashion workshop in my town now like I was planning to after the hobby Nerf! Thanks for the heads up!
The Mall!
https://www.facebook.com/sereya.dawn.9
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22
Pet Farm - Westside 20

Seniors Update!
facebook.com/SietaSims
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22 (work in progress)
Pet Farm - Westside 21
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

I'm enjoying the resturant update, and look forward to the Ringlets of Fire event on my idevice. But I haven't updated my android game. If I update now will I get have to finish the Bread Winners and Sous Judgemental quest before getting the Ringlet of Fire event or do I just need to update to get the event on my droid?
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

I think the quest is a timed event (certain dates rather than a certain level) so it will pop up after whatever quest you are currently doing.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

If the event works like the Xmas and Mutant Fish quest, it will be available alongside the other quests. One of mine was still on the Teenagers quest (and still is) when the special event quests took place.
Xmas_quest_queued.jpg
Bread Winner quest isn't timed, so you can take your time with that one, but you do need to be updated.