(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Long Hair Event

Post by DelDel »

mommacude wrote:
DelDel wrote:
mommacude wrote:I've got ten working on it. Only two more styles to get. I finally added fish so they're kept happy.
image.jpg
That's great! How much time do you have left? I was so happy when they added the new hairstyles the first time...it was long overdue. I hope you're able to finish in time!
I have 3 days left and only one style to get, so I have plenty of time. :)

One thing (on another subject) that I'm disappointed in is I shifted from cooking and getting LP to get a bunch of the teleporters to the hair, and now they're not on sale any more. I did get two, but I would have liked to have gotten more. I also got the rainbow escalator, because I've like rainbows since I was a little girl.
I glad you'll be able to have all the styles! It's a bummer that you couldn't get all the teleporters that you wanted. :(

It's too bad that they had the sale running at the same time as the Long Hair Event. It would have been easier for you if they weren't at the same time.

But on a positive note, at least you were able to get some! :D
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

DelDel wrote:
I glad you'll be able to have all the styles! It's a bummer that you couldn't get all the teleporters that you wanted. :(

It's too bad that they had the sale running at the same time as the Long Hair Event. It would have been easier for you if they weren't at the same time.

But on a positive note, at least you were able to get some! :D
Yes! I can't be greedy. I got all the hair and two teleporters, and they don't match all decor anyway. I got some other stairways and like I said, the rainbow escalator. I was mentioning to my hubby about the rainbow escalator. I have always liked rainbows and it's funny right now it is used showing for support of gay rights (which I have no problem with) but I'm not trying to make a statement one way or another, I just think they're pretty. Rainbows and Unicorns!! :)
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
mythicaltunes
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mythicaltunes »

Do you have to finish all the collections to get any long hair? I finished three collections and started on the last one, but didn't get anything. I'm disappointed that it's over and that I didn't do it right, or it didn't seem to work.
"Egzazooba!" - various Sims
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

mythicaltunes wrote:Do you have to finish all the collections to get any long hair? I finished three collections and started on the last one, but didn't get anything. I'm disappointed that it's over and that I didn't do it right, or it didn't seem to work.
Last time I filled the grid three times and got three styles. So I'd assume so. Did you fill the grid, then reset to start the next collection at all?
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
mythicaltunes
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mythicaltunes »

Oh! That's what I did wrong! Damn it! It was never explained so... *shrug* Oh well. There will probably be more opportunities, right?
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

mythicaltunes wrote:Do you have to finish all the collections to get any long hair? I finished three collections and started on the last one, but didn't get anything. I'm disappointed that it's over and that I didn't do it right, or it didn't seem to work.
If you finished 3 collections during the event, then you should have those 3 styles available to you.

Just a reminder, the new styles are only available to Adult Female Sims

Are you sure you used an adult female when looking for the new hairstyles?

If you still don't see them, you could try submitting a ticket to FireMonkeys.
Smootie_Pops
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Smootie_Pops »

Did you check the wardrobe? That's where I found mine. Good luck.
mythicaltunes
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mythicaltunes »

Yeah. I did. Couldn't find anything.
mythicaltunes
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mythicaltunes »

I did use an adult female sim. Still nothing. Wondering if I did something wrong.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

mythicaltunes wrote:I did use an adult female sim. Still nothing. Wondering if I did something wrong.
Did you try finding them from the town salon?