[EVENT] Long Hair

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Long Hair Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

HanaV47 wrote:Just rounded midnight here and got a popup saying that the Long Hair Event will be starting in 3 days.

First time posting a new topic so apologies if I'm doing it wrong!
I've combined all the past topics for the long hair event into one topic like we do for the other repeating events. But you didn't do anything wrong! This way all the past info and tips are in one thread.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

JakeSim wrote:Is that the first long hair styles event the one from last year? I don't have those.
This will be the event for the first long hair styles. :)
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
HanaV47 wrote:Just rounded midnight here and got a popup saying that the Long Hair Event will be starting in 3 days.

First time posting a new topic so apologies if I'm doing it wrong!
I've combined all the past topics for the long hair event into one topic like we do for the other repeating events. But you didn't do anything wrong! This way all the past info and tips are in one thread.
Thank you Leah! I agree, it's much easier to search for information this way. My game currently has only the starter hair styles (plus I think winter hats/earmuffs?) and my sims are starting to look the same, so I'm excited for this event!
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Ringlets of Fire

Post by JakeSim »

Great! I just received the pop up for the event in my game.
InuMiroLover
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by InuMiroLover »

Horray! Ive missed it the first time around and I was so peeved! I love the look of those hairstyles. Now if only our male sims can enjoy some new long hair for themselves...
I unfortunately don't have any sims that are lvl 6 Fashion designers, but Ive got one at lvl 2 and hopefully I can get her close to lvl 6 by the time the event starts.
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Finished in just under 24 hours, yay! That was relatively painless. Much faster than I was expecting, probably because 10 minutes per task is so much shorter than the 5 hours for woodworking during the last event. I started with the entire grid unlocked, and had 9 sims working on the hobby. Chi chi heels were the last item found 7 out of 9 times.

All of my adult female sims are now wearing new hairstyles in celebration (not sure how many will keep them). Also, my chief fashion designer (who was a bit of a struggling artist working as a live-in nanny) is receiving a promotion for her leadership during the event and will be moving out into her own house shortly ;)
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

You made it in under 24 hours? Congrats! I've only just finished my fourth set after spending 2h to find these effing heels. I'm aiming to finish the fifth set today, but I definitely should be able to finish to collect everything for a change. I didn't even bother for some of the last events (who needs onesies? They look ridiculous!) But at least the event is manageable - I'm only working with 6 Sims at the moment though, as I don't want them to lose their progress in other hobbies. I really want to unlock the last fishing level first ;)
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Oscar wrote:You made it in under 24 hours? Congrats! I've only just finished my fourth set after spending 2h to find these effing heels. I'm aiming to finish the fifth set today, but I definitely should be able to finish to collect everything for a change. I didn't even bother for some of the last events (who needs onesies? They look ridiculous!) But at least the event is manageable - I'm only working with 6 Sims at the moment though, as I don't want them to lose their progress in other hobbies. I really want to unlock the last fishing level first ;)
Thanks! Being back to gardening all day is a bit anti-climactic. Of course, now that I've said that the next event is going to kick my ass :lol: Hope you've continued to make good progress!
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
SimAddict
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimAddict »

HanaV47 wrote:Finished in just under 24 hours, yay!
Can you post photos? The tiny thumbnails are tough to see. :shock:
Game Center ID: •|•Jenna•|•
Facebook/JennaSimsFreeplay
HFN: 22 West Side
Haunted House: 3 East Side
Magic House: 11 West Side
mockingbird288z

SimAddict wrote:
HanaV47 wrote:Finished in just under 24 hours, yay!
Can you post photos? The tiny thumbnails are tough to see. :shock:
You can find photos of the hairstyles in this post (7th pic). The topic I linked to has photos of all limited time items. :)