(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: The Great Ghost Escape, 21st of October

Post by animagif »

Lucyvp867 wrote:Don't say that!

:lol:

I'm zipping right along, completed two whole rows in about 30 minutes. I was thinking "this ain't so bad....."

I'm only using one hunter, too, because the others are still in their movie marathon and won't be done for another 2 hours. I don't want to cancel them and I don't want to waste precious LPs either. They worked hard doing hobbies to get me those :lol:
Haha. I've been hunting since last night and this morning. Got to level 8 but somehow the 'Become a level 7 ghost hunter' isn't registered as complete. Yet. I'm hoping catching all the ghost is the actual goal but that last ghost ... grr.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

animagif wrote:The final ghost is eluding me. Grr.. I want that Roman Outfit!
And Palmjill, we are in the same time zone. :)
Yes, I noticed from your profile ;)
I only started very early this morning, and still levelling up. The level 7 hunter goal did register though and my present goal is to find all ghosts.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

animagif wrote:
Lucyvp867 wrote:Don't say that!

:lol:

I'm zipping right along, completed two whole rows in about 30 minutes. I was thinking "this ain't so bad....."

I'm only using one hunter, too, because the others are still in their movie marathon and won't be done for another 2 hours. I don't want to cancel them and I don't want to waste precious LPs either. They worked hard doing hobbies to get me those :lol:
Haha. I've been hunting since last night and this morning. Got to level 8 but somehow the 'Become a level 7 ghost hunter' isn't registered as complete. Yet. I'm hoping catching all the ghost is the actual goal but that last ghost ... grr.
Blergh.

I'm going back to bed, lol.

The first 7 came fast, one right after the other. Now? I keep getting the same ones. Silly me, thinking this would be easy :lol:

Will work on them some more once my other hunters are done at the movie theater.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

At last! I have finally caught them all and as soon as my teen comes back from school, I'm making him wear the Roman outfit.
Ghost hunting activity now has 2 additional rows of ghosts and once you are done with unlocking the putting green, it goes back to the old scheme with a few changes. The bottom two rows now offer 3000xp and 5000xp respectively and catching all ghosts will give you 5LP instead of 3. That's a pretty handsome reward I think. Perhaps I should retask all 16 of my woodworkers to hunting ghost. Hmm..
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

animagif wrote:At last! I have finally caught them all and as soon as my teen comes back from school, I'm making him wear the Roman outfit.
Ghost hunting activity now has 2 additional rows of ghosts and once you are done with unlocking the putting green, it goes back to the old scheme with a few changes. The bottom two rows now offer 3000xp and 5000xp respectively and catching all ghosts will give you 5LP instead of 3. That's a pretty handsome reward I think. Perhaps I should retask all 16 of my woodworkers to hunting ghost. Hmm..
Oooo....make three haunted houses with 5 per house. Stagger them out and you could rename your game to Halloween Town. :D
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

animagif wrote:At last! I have finally caught them all and as soon as my teen comes back from school, I'm making him wear the Roman outfit.
Congrats! Thanks for the info on the new rewards. So I guess there is no mention of last year's haunted house? I have it in my house menu again after this upate because I unlocked it last year but other newer players were hoping to get it too.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

5 LPs, whow that's good news!
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

Palmjill wrote:
Congrats! Thanks for the info on the new rewards. So I guess there is no mention of last year's haunted house? I have it in my house menu again after this upate because I unlocked it last year but other newer players were hoping to get it too.
Can somebody let us know if we can build it again? I don't have any empty lots and I don't want to destroy a lot just to find out that it's not there. I didn't get it last time :( since it happened during one of my "away from the game" times. I really want it!
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

Lucyvp867 wrote:
Palmjill wrote:
Can somebody let us know if we can build it again? I don't have any empty lots and I don't want to destroy a lot just to find out that it's not there. I didn't get it last time :( since it happened during one of my "away from the game" times. I really want it!
I had broke down a house because i wanted to see if i could build a haunted house, but it is not availleble for me. I hope they will have it availleble at the end of the ghost quest.
If you plan to destroi a house, do get all your furniture and decorations first in your invertory otherwise everything is gone. I was stupid to think it would go automaticly into my inventory :? :lol:
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Happy universe wrote:[snip]

If you plan to destroi a house, do get all your furniture and decorations first in your invertory otherwise everything is gone. I was stupid to think it would go automaticly into my inventory :? :lol:
When we delete room by room the furniture should move to inventory. At least we get an information/confirm pop up, when we do this. Some people told, it does not work properly.

If we delete a house from townmap, all is gone and we don't get simoleons back. But we also don't lose town value.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View