Pet Paradise update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Pet Paradise update - Changes

Post by LovemySims »

I like the update to the working hours thing, I am going to send all of mine to work before I go to sleep at night, then that way they'll be finished work when I wake up! Then they can spend the days either orb grinding or gaining me some LP.
I'm a bit fed up of everything costing loads. I mean the new little pet shop thing is going to cost me 350,000 Simoleons to build. So it can wait until I have the funfair built as I am not going to orb grind on something new before the other things are finished.
The new hobbies souns like fun though! It's going to take me ages to finish all these places with orbs. Urrrgh.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Small fixes: when you escape from Simsie, the fish you catch shows up.
You can eat from the thanksgiving table but the plates don't show up and the sims are back to shovelling the food in (no forks). I never thought to try how grab a plate shows up with these tables...they still won't eat at the umbrella tables.
Updated town info in profile
tigertigercait
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tigertigercait »

Were teens always able to learn to cook? My teens can now have a cooking hobby (although I haven't switched any of them yet).
Neighbor info is on my profile here!
FireRani
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FireRani »

tigertigercait wrote:Were teens always able to learn to cook? My teens can now have a cooking hobby (although I haven't switched any of them yet).
Yeah, they were. That isn't new, it's just that with some of the new hobbies they don't really tell which age group can do what.
tigertigercait
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tigertigercait »

mockingbird288z wrote:For the online store, the wedding outfits were never a reward for me and always only available in the online store. I never bought them but was thinking about it lately - except now they are no longer offered! Is anybody else missing things from the online store?
Yes, I'm missing the Haunted House and the patchwork teddy bear as well as the wedding outfits, which were all rewards which I missed.
Neighbor info is on my profile here!
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

bloodcool wrote:Any androi players encountered the zoom out problem that hit certain devices in previous update? Im experiencing it now with this pet paradise update.

Using samsubg galaxy note 3.
I encounter the zoom out problem on one of my devices. It started with the Let's Eat update, and it is still present after the Pet Park update.
The device is a Medion Lifetab E10320, screensize 10,1".
It's very annoying, when you have a screen that big, but can't see more than on a phone with a 4,3" screen.
On the town map there is no problem.

Firemonkey's just asked if my problem was solved after this latest update, and I was sorry to tell them that it wasn't.
I told them that someone else now experiences the problem on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and I hope that you will submit a request to the Firemonkeys, so we can help them troubleshoot this problem.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

From the French forum I read about a new quest coming! Hopefully this is right because it sounds awesome!!!

From Yoko on the French forum via google translate:
"There will be a new quest soon, "The Pirate and his Goddess".
Complete the quest and go to the all new Pirate Ship.
Complete the quest in time to win the Pirate Pack (pirate hats, dreadlocks)."

PIRATES!!! :D
Last edited by mockingbird288z on 09 Sep 2014, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Thanks for all the reports on changes! Looks like some are good and some not so much. I am thankful not to have to start the new personality right away. Once my beach is completely open, I will switch my sports Sims over. I did notice an odd glitch related to magazine reading. My Sims look hunched over and like they are leaning to one side. Anyone else notice this?
Last edited by telemwill on 09 Sep 2014, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

telemwill wrote: I did not an odd glitch related to magazine reading. My Sims look hunched over and like they are leaning to one side. Anyone else notice this?
My sim's head fell off and into his lap when he was reading a magazine. :shock:
Eek!
Eek!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote:
telemwill wrote: I did not an odd glitch related to magazine reading. My Sims look hunched over and like they are leaning to one side. Anyone else notice this?
My sim's head fell off and into his lap when he was reading a magazine. :shock:
image.jpg
That's it. Lol! It looks even worse in the chair.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.