Broom flying hobby....

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Broom flying hobby....

Post by JKCher »

I noticed my PNV cleaner was out and about today, and hadn't been for a while. Just checked on my broom and it started dancing just after I went in there. It's fast! LOL Awesome, I'm glad they did that, if they did that lol.
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

Erin PW wrote:
Does anybody remember the first time with the poolcleaner? Hope, the broom and PNV won't do the same :shock:
No, what happened?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

indigoace wrote:
ErinPW wrote: Does anybody remember the first time with the poolcleaner? Hope, the broom and PNV won't do the same :shock:
No, what happened?
The poolcleaners left the pools. They weren't visible. But they blocked furniture the sims needed. E.g. some sims couldn't go to sleep, because there was an invisible poolcleaner in front of or in the bed. I only read the stories from other players and saw pictures they made.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Sereya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sereya »

Has anyone noticed if you have 2 pools with cleaners on one property they will still leave the pool and go visit the other one?
The Mall!
https://www.facebook.com/sereya.dawn.9
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22
Pet Farm - Westside 20

Seniors Update!
facebook.com/SietaSims
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22 (work in progress)
Pet Farm - Westside 21
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Sereya wrote:Has anyone noticed if you have 2 pools with cleaners on one property they will still leave the pool and go visit the other one?
Ha! Ha! No, I hadn't noticed that.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Thanks for posting about the broom. I checked mine right away and it works now too. Yay! I'm glad they listened to us and changed that. :D
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

My broom was running around just the room in my HFN that I put it in on the 2nd floor yesterday. Now it's opening at least one door and cleaning a second room, so I assume that if I watched it long enough, it would cleanse all of the rooms on the floor that it was placed.

I doubt it'll jump down the fire-pole to the first floor, but that would be kinda cool, too...
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

telemwill wrote:
Sereya wrote:Has anyone noticed if you have 2 pools with cleaners on one property they will still leave the pool and go visit the other one?
LOL, no I hadn't noticed it either, but I have a pool cleaner for every pool even if there are two on a property so maybe they don't need to jump around on mine haha
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Simsational wrote:My broom was running around just the room in my HFN that I put it in on the 2nd floor yesterday. Now it's opening at least one door and cleaning a second room, so I assume that if I watched it long enough, it would cleanse all of the rooms on the floor that it was placed.

I doubt it'll jump down the fire-pole to the first floor, but that would be kinda cool, too...
Yeah I think with the broom and the PNV cleaner they both only clean the floor that they're on. I wish they could jump up and down floors. At the very least if they could reduce the price significantly so I could afford to have one for every house and multiples for houses with more than one floor/structure! lol
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

JKCher wrote:
telemwill wrote:
LOL, no I hadn't noticed it either, but I have a pool cleaner for every pool even if there are two on a property so maybe they don't need to jump around on mine haha
LOL, same here. :mrgreen:
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC