Broom flying hobby....

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
dippy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Broom flying hobby....

Post by dippy »

Just under a day to go, so I'm using the 4.5 hour option and then using 1LP to complete the task when it get to 1hour 59 minutes left. Really hoping to fill a few more in the grid before I start using spins later. I've found an extra 2 items now. 5 more to go...... Lol
GC ID ~dippy~
HFN - Vacant house in front of the bridge (includes pets)
Haunted house - Near Fire station (includes pets)
dippy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by dippy »

Finally got 10 out of 12 items sending only 4-5 LP to speed things along and managed to spend only 10 additional LP to find the last two........ Could have been worse.
GC ID ~dippy~
HFN - Vacant house in front of the bridge (includes pets)
Haunted house - Near Fire station (includes pets)
kenny
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenny »

when I got down to the last couple of items instead of speeding along I just went on the page itself and clicked on the box where there's three of them where I got the one I needed yeah you get a lot of the same but at least you have a 1 out of 3 chance vs of one out of 9
CrazySimLover
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CrazySimLover »

Helppp!!! How to get this hobby? What to do? Help give me advice. PLEESSEE
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

CrazySimLover wrote:Helppp!!! How to get this hobby? What to do? Help give me advice. PLEESSEE
To get the Broomstick Flying hobby you first need to complete the Spell Casting hobby grid once. You can then buy the magic broomstick closet from either the Sorcerous Supplies store or the Promotions 'R' Us store.

To get the Spell Casting hobby you need to complete The Book of Spells quest. After that the magic wand podium can be found in either the Sorcerous Supplies store or the Promotions 'R' Us store.

To get The Book of Spells Quest you need to build the Sorcerous Supplies store which is located by the Snow Park. You need to be at level 8 to build it.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
CrazySimLover
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CrazySimLover »

I too wish That Awsome Broomsick cleaner but it cost so much
m_han
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by m_han »

Is the broom closet still supposed to be a limited object after the time limit is up? I was able to place more wand podiums after I completed the spell casting hobby for the owl, but after I missed the time limit for the broomstick flying hobby, I'm unable to place more than one broom closet in my town, even in separate houses. Do I have to complete the hobby first, even though the time limit no longer applies?
GC: marthahan
HFN at 1 East Side (nearest the party boat)
mention SFP if you want to add me! :)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

m_han wrote:Is the broom closet still supposed to be a limited object after the time limit is up?...Do I have to complete the hobby first, even though the time limit no longer applies?
Unfortunately yes. It is completing the hobby grid that unlocks the ability to place more broomstick closets.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
m_han
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by m_han »

mockingbird288z wrote:Unfortunately yes. It is completing the hobby grid that unlocks the ability to place more broomstick closets.
I see. Thank you for helping to clarify! I guess I still have to work hard for that wizard kit
GC: marthahan
HFN at 1 East Side (nearest the party boat)
mention SFP if you want to add me! :)
Simster

Post by Simster »

I know this is sorta old, but the broom tries to mop up the puddles if you have
It raining. They are definitely cuter now that they randomly move around. :)