Holidays update here !!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
kenny
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Holidays update here !!

Post by kenny »

just wanted to share a little I was stuck on rest with a thinking man, the thinking man is the statue in the park took me awhile to find just sharing. Next paragraph, has anyone else had a problem with their weekly que I was waiting to get 10 and then I got but I did not collect the gift box the mystery gift I was waiting to get 10 and then I got 10 but I wanted to wait till later to redeem them and now its frozen the weekly goals I press the button and I cannot open the collect anything.
sm22281
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sm22281 »

I couldn't do the very first task, splash face in sink, right away. I had to wait until 4 hrs later for that option to show up. Anyway, I'm on it now! Lol!
GC ID: Joyinmotion
Device: iPad Air
Haunted House
: #22 West Side
HFN: #21 West Side (under development)
Teen idol mansion with musical instruments; a few dogs, cats, & pools.
sm22281
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sm22281 »

Second task: have a sim ask if you are okay. It didn't work with a Best Friend, but it worked with a Stranger Sim.
Haunted House
ALeaf
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ALeaf »

I am so excited because the save and load trick works!!
I saved to the cloud before 12AM and the "Sims Freeplay Birthday" dialogue pop out right after 12:00. I don't think which platform matters and I am on Androids.
I got costumes for todddlers at first, reset and got Haunted House, and several tries later got the Stairs & Elevators, and FINALLY the wedding outfits. Seems like the odds of the wedding outfits is the lowest one for me.
Now I've got all my missed prizes (not really ;) ), but I can't decide which girt to take. Haunted House or Stairs & Elevators, any suggestions? :)
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

ALeaf wrote:Now I've got all my missed prizes (not really ;) ), but I can't decide which girt to take. Haunted House or Stairs & Elevators, any suggestions? :)
If I had to choose, I'd go for the Stairs and Elevators. You can recreate most of the haunted house from the home store. You just don't get the graveyard and spooky trees.

You can use the stairs etc for any home. I really like the escalators too. Only problem is only one sim can be on them at a time, like the elevator.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

I just noticed that the time has changed slightly for feeding the ducks in a home duck pond: it's 4 minutes 30 seconds for toddlers, and 14 minutes for adults (versus 5 and 15 in the park).
MayaRose
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MayaRose »

ALeaf wrote:I am so excited because the save and load trick works!!
I saved to the cloud before 12AM and the "Sims Freeplay Birthday" dialogue pop out right after 12:00. I don't think which platform matters and I am on Androids.
I got costumes for todddlers at first, reset and got Haunted House, and several tries later got the Stairs & Elevators, and FINALLY the wedding outfits. Seems like the odds of the wedding outfits is the lowest one for me.
Now I've got all my missed prizes (not really ;) ), but I can't decide which girt to take. Haunted House or Stairs & Elevators, any suggestions? :)
I did this too because I saw your post. I got the toddlers costumes for both my games, so I reset my main game until I got the Stairs and Elevators. I don't need the wedding outfits, so I didn't go any further :). So now I have some new stairs, escalators and elevators for my main game, and my secondary game, which has 24 toddlers, has the costumes :)
GC name : MayaRose1138
HH & HFN: 1 & 2 Firehouse Rd
Music: 10 West Side. TV: $22mil
Firepole: 2 Bliss Docks
Animals: Volcano view

GC name: DragonStar249
HFN & HH: 2 & 3 Firehouse Rd
TV: $24mil
Other: same as game 1
sm22281
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sm22281 »

I'm barely on the task that says "read recipe book". It wasn't available to my Sim who is a senior lady that I'm using as the cooking or baking person. It was available to an adult Sim who doesn't cook.
Haunted House
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

How do you get a secondary game?
syamang
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by syamang »

I didn't get an anniversary gift :( Just the message about the 3rd Anniversary. I know I missed a couple of quest goodies. How does the gift appear?
GC: syamang
Level: 55

HH: 3 East Oceanside
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (with oven fire)

Playing the: "Easter Update"