(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Holidays update here !!

Post by Delphine »

For iOS only ...
But it should come soon for Android
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Holidays update here !!

Post by Twistedkitty »

image.jpg
I've just updated (iOS) and you can no longer stay ahead of the weekly tasks! Looks like you have to complete them with the week :(
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

A new update and only two posts? Time was when we would have had an avalanche of new posts with the new update. Even with Android and Kindle still waiting.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Lyla L
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyla L »

There doesn't seem to be much to report yet since the Christmas quest doesn't begin until December 14. I also don't see any new holiday-themed decorations in the store (I only started the game after last Christmas so I don't even have the old decorations).
FB: https://facebook.com/make2tv
HFN: #1 Museum Boulevard
Pictures of my town @ simslanding.tumblr.com | instagram.com/simslanding
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Lyla L wrote:There doesn't seem to be much to report yet since the Christmas quest doesn't begin until December 14. I also don't see any new holiday-themed decorations in the store (I only started the game after last Christmas so I don't even have the old decorations).
I see. Sounds a little disappointing. Maybe only the weekly quest has changed then.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

I updated and nothing special:(! No gifts yet or at least I did not find them. But at least I can have a chill update without worrying about orbs! Maybe they finished with them???
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Aalinnutza wrote:I updated and nothing special:(! No gifts yet or at least I did not find them. But at least I can have a chill update without worrying about orbs! Maybe they finished with them???
We can only hope! I would be surprised at that though. I bet there will be a new personality after the New Year.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Twistedkitty wrote:
image.jpg
I've just updated (iOS) and you can no longer stay ahead of the weekly tasks! Looks like you have to complete them with the week :(
I didn't think you ever could stay ahead of them. If you completed anything on the Weekly Task list after you had reached 100%, it didn't make you any further along once the week reset, you just did them for nothing.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
RENZponsible
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by RENZponsible »

chamilet wrote:
Twistedkitty wrote:
image.jpg
I didn't think you ever could stay ahead of them. If you completed anything on the Weekly Task list after you had reached 100%, it didn't make you any further along once the week reset, you just did them for nothing.

You actually didn't do nothing. It's fun that there are quest available even if the award is not much, still, a fe exp's good.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I'm just downloading this now, taking a little while! I am looking forward to the new stuff that will be available to us when we complete tasks, I didn't get them last year.
How much were the fireworks last year please? Just so I can save up if need be!